Now jawbone icon model has a new update which shows battery indicator sweet :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 01:00 PM
    but all you have to do is click on the button and it lets you know the battery life.
    The real cool thing now is music can be played on it. Have to download the software from the my talk site !
    I have downloaded the new software and my music sounds sweeeeeeet !
    09-14-10 01:21 AM
    I installed the Battery app today for my icon. I have not looked to see how large it is and I'm not sure if it ALWAYS runs in the background even if not using the Icon. As mentioned by Jude, since the unit also provides that info - I'm not sure it is necessary.
    09-23-10 08:54 PM
    I understand but its an added feature like having the iphone it shows the battery meter.
    10-07-10 01:31 AM
    I installed the Battery app today for my icon. I have not looked to see how large it is and I'm not sure if it ALWAYS runs in the background even if not using the Icon. As mentioned by Jude, since the unit also provides that info - I'm not sure it is necessary.
    On my torch it is a small icon shaped like the jawbone itself. The degree to which it is colored in give you a rough idea of battery life. If your jawbone is not connected it becomes greyed out. The one advantage I've found is when I'm on a long conference call it gives me at least a rough idea how my battery is doing. If you are on an active call, the typical method of tapping the button obviously won't work so this is a nice touch.
    10-19-10 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD