I swapped out my original bberry curve for the newer 8530 (couldnt take cleaning that old roller ball one more time), anyway i have a Jawbone Bluetooth that worked great w/Old Curve but now as i search for it on my new 8530 to pair it up it says 'No devices found'?!? Can someone tell me if the original Jawbone wont work w/8530 (I have seen a 'Jawbone 2' advertised for bberry but not sure if i must upgrade the Jawbone too?)
    07-03-10 02:23 PM
    Did you put the jawbone into pairing mode?
    07-03-10 03:03 PM
    When I turn on the Jawbone I think the instruction booklet says that it automatically goes into 'Pairing Mode' (but do only see the 'red' light vs. the 'red/white' lite that its supposed to make) - other than that i am doing everything correct
    07-03-10 03:26 PM
    My Icon requires me to hold the button and then turn the headset on to put it into pairing mode. Not sure what kind of Jawbone you have, but worth a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 03:12 PM
    Introducing Jawbone ICON™ The World’s First Intelligent Headset: Product Support

Follow the procedures to get the Jawbone in pairing mode and then follow RIM's directions to get the BB in pairing mode. I have a Jawbone 1, Jawbone 2 and an Icon. All three will pair with most anything bluetooth.
    07-07-10 08:57 AM
    My Jawbone 2 works with my 8530 just great. Force pairing mode by holding the NoiseAssasin button while powering up. Sweet BT headset.
    07-18-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD