Can anyone give me guidance on how to view websites that require javascript to be running. I have a Pearl 8100...help please...
    11-27-07 01:52 AM
    Not all java scripted site will work, but to change the setting to ensure at least the java settings are on, go insode your browser, press your menu key and go to "Browser configuration" you will see the 2 check boxes involving java script, put a check in em, press menu key again and choose save.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-27-07 02:49 AM
    bla1ze,
    I thought that the browser already came checked for the java script? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't been into my browser options since I got my Pearl and they are already checked. I wonder if it has anything to do with the 4.3 OS? Maybe they already have it choose for you as pre-settings.
    HMMMMM

Click
    11-27-07 12:09 PM
    On my curve it was never checked by default, nor on my pearl, so it maybe just be a 4.3 standard setting, although on the 4.3 for my curve it wasn't enabled.
    11-27-07 04:01 PM
    Well....maybe I did check it then...maybe I'm loosing my mind, tho I thought I already lost it!

click
    11-27-07 04:17 PM
    That seems pretty good to me and I hope you will keep up the good work in future as well.
    06-05-10 03:57 AM
    The scan we posted last week (qjnet/psp/kenshins-getting-a-new-psp-game.html) showed Sano, Aoshi, and Saito as confirmed playable characters for Rurouni Kenshin: Saisen. A new one has popped up, confirming two more for the game. Just because the A-list
    11-11-10 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD