Is this the proper forum to ask about Java Script Error messages? Brand new to site, pretty new to BB. Any help appreciated!
    03-01-09 02:10 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    I''m sorry that you have come here with a problem though. I know that many of us have experienced Java Script Errors and other errors at one time or another. You may get more answers if you go to the discussion board that addresses your device (Pearl) specifically.

I can tell you that some of the information that will be needed is: When does it happen? Have you installed any 3rd party applications right before it started or updated your Operating System? Did you make any changes to your BB before it starting throwing these errors? That's where I would start with it anyway.

Others may include:
    What DM version are you running?
    What OS version are you running?

Hopefully with that information and posting this question in the Device Specific thread will help you. You may also want to do a search for the error using the orange search button above.

When you have the time, it would be of value for you to read over the 101 Lecture Series and Tips and How to's (Links in my Sig) as there is a wealth of information there and it will help you really get to know your BB and get the most out of it.

Welcome to Crackberry!

~Jazzi~
    An 8310 Curve Owner tryin' to help out

03-01-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD