New to the forum, but I read it a lot. Here's my problem.

I've been using my Curve to stream mp3s and Pandora to a Jabra BT620s headset for about a month now. No problems at all. Today, I turned the headset on and noticed that it didn't connect. I couldn't get it to connect, so I took the battery out of the Curve and rebooted it. When it finally booted up, I turned on the headset and it connected, but the little screen that comes up when it connects showed "Stereo Audio" with a red X. I can voice dial with it, but when I try to play an MP3 or Pandora, the music comes from the phone's speaker. I tried rebooting it again, but I'm fresh out of good ideas. I even tried deleting the Jabra and adding it to devices again. Nada.

Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA
    09-27-09 11:34 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I have a 8330 Curve, and the same thing happened to me this morning. The only odd thing I've done with my headset as of late was hooking it up to my laptop through a bluetooth adapter. Since then, I get the little Doomed Red X in front of Audio Stereo when connecting.
    09-29-09 11:09 AM
    I'm really POed with this. I'd appreciate any help at all guys. Still can't connect the headphones to my phone.
    10-06-09 09:55 AM
    for some reason did you check in your options that stereo audio is still enabled.
    10-06-09 04:10 PM
    Yes I did....any clue as to whats the problem?
    10-16-09 10:20 AM
    This sucks tremendously. What happened to being helpful? Yeesh...
    10-18-09 03:06 PM
    Old thread. But I also just had this problem & solved it thus:

1. Reset Jabra BT620s by plugging into charger, then unplugging after 5 - 10 seconds.
    2. Delete BT620s device profile on Blackberry (and any other paired devices).
    3. Re-pair BT620s to Blackberry (and other paired devices).
    4. Fixed.
    04-13-10 10:30 AM
    OMG I can't believe that actually worked. I didn't even have to re-pair. Stereo Audio just magically started working. ha ha Thanks for the hint.

Pete
    10-21-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD