Dimensions? Screen size? OS build #? Pre-loaded apps? App World? BBM + Video Chat? Camera MP?

Insane?
    marksthespot60 and antiRIM like this.
    06-01-12 02:59 PM
    So it's like a girl in tight clothes, eh?

Comments like that don't really add a lot of validity to what you are saying. But hey, I've been wrong before...
    06-01-12 03:11 PM
    I do not mean to be rude, but could you please post a picture of the device; so we can see it and the examples of the claims you made? What you're saying is great; but some citing is needed.
    06-01-12 03:42 PM
    Maybe the GS3 looks better because when it is shown it has all the images that show off its color well. There really is nothing to show off yet I can't even put a memory card in here with my videos because video playbook isn't enabled yet from the media app but you can do things online such as pandora or espn videos, so let us just say that the screen is nice but inconclusive. All pixels and such aside, it comes down to the eye of the beholder.

I will show pictures of what I can later, and I am not a manufacturer or a developer so I can not answer questions about production or who works on what or where. It plays nice with ATT and I know it isn't LTE but the internet feels like it works not only faster but also consistently. I don't know if others on ATT have had similar issues where when you do something like load a web page it kinda comes in slight bursts or when you have a video it loads quickly, and buffers. So, all technical jargon aside it seems that the internet speed and the processing power of the phone have synced into a streamlined product.

I will have some pictures of whatever I can up later, are there any other questions on your mind about the phone in general?
    are you sure you are testing BB10? or is it a curve 9320?
    anon(4021844) and TheQ805 like this.
    06-01-12 03:46 PM
    I have been hanging on to some prime real estate in Manhattan for several decades, and it's time to let it go for a song. It's all waterfront property, views of the boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan, and you can build to suit, whether it be residential, marina, commercial, etc; no deed restrictions. $25,000.00 per acre. Location is:

Latitude: 40-37'-29" N
    Longitude: 73-57'-8" W

Hurry, real estate in Manhattan is going for no less then $25K per square foot, so this is a steal. PM me ASAP!
    MasterOfBinary and Barljo like this.
    06-01-12 03:53 PM
    Not to say I don't believe the OP, but I seriously don't understand why when threads like this are started, why don't they just post the pics then. They should know by now the people are going to ask for them...especially if the aren't someone on here known for having insider information
    06-01-12 04:09 PM
    I have been hanging on to some prime real estate in Manhattan for several decades, and it's time to let it go for a song. It's all waterfront property, views of the boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan, and you can build to suit, whether it be residential, marina, commercial, etc; no deed restrictions. $25,000.00 per acre. Location is:

Latitude: 40-37'-29" N
    Longitude: 73-57'-8" W

Hurry, real estate in Manhattan is going for no less then $25K per square foot, so this is a steal. PM me ASAP!
    How are you going to sell that property when I own the bridge that takes you over there...you would have to buy my bridge first.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    06-01-12 05:49 PM
    Wait I thought it was a LTE device? Wasn't that what the whole wait was about aside from the chipsets?
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    06-01-12 06:06 PM
    Yes, I'm pretty sure the people in the know like blaze and possbily kevin himself said its LTE. So this whole story seems kinda fishy to me
    06-01-12 06:12 PM
    And still no pics!!!!!
    06-01-12 09:37 PM
    Coming Soon™
    06-01-12 11:13 PM
    Is this what it's going to be like from now until 'late 2012'?
    06-02-12 12:04 AM
    Not only "no pics" but no follow up posts. I call rubberballs dipped in dogsh!t!
    06-02-12 12:43 AM
    Ok listen up guys. I'm going to have to call the authorities. Here's the deal. He clearly has *MY* BBX device. A few days ago I noticed on Bestbuy.com that they had a few BBX devices for sale and so I ordered one before they caught their mistake. It was only $90 so I figured what the hey. Anyhow, as the fedex truck is coming down the street it stops in front of my house. The driver picks up his radio and gets a dispatch and then drives off. Wtf right? So then next thing you know my package can no longer be found.

I was so close! Now I have to wait till half past a monkey's uncle to get my BBX device and I'm out $90.

Also. Does anyone know how to get the 2.1 Dev Beta running on my 9700?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    06-02-12 01:05 AM
    el oh el @ gravymonster
    06-02-12 03:02 AM
    Since OP has insider info he finds it important to follow RIM's timeline. Pictures will be uploaded on 10/10.
    ddlax22 likes this.
    06-02-12 03:09 AM
    With so many people requesting for pics, the OP has yet to reply and had not made any comments since.

Lead me to think what's his purpose when he create this post

- Charles
    06-02-12 11:27 AM
    Can a moderator ban this clown for simply being a "female cleansing product"?!? We don't need this type of trollery the entire time up to the launch of BB10.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    06-02-12 11:45 AM
    Ban. Or atleast warning. I kept refreshing every 5 mins on the first day.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    06-02-12 11:59 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD