Boo urns!!!...ios will not survive the NFC boom. you can argue all you wish, however Apple has made a grave error in leaving out NFC from the iphone. The communication abilities of a phone will always be the major factor that a PHONE is meant to achieve. Look at the ratings for reception and quality signal to noise stats between the major players and RIMM takes the stage front. The other note, Apple has been fooling their customers and as any empire before it the Apple will fall and rot in a BOLD sun.
    They survived the no flash boom.

(yeah that sounds weird but it's getting late)
    09-22-12 12:20 AM
    So a trinity of devices smartphone, surface tablet and PC OS with a billion dollar marketing campaign... all kicking off in less than a month?

A very decent smartphone from Nokia, Samsung jumping on board with Win 8 and HTC too.

All functioning with 'Office', Skype and Skydrive and backed by soild email infrastructure...

Hide your head in the sand, but MS W8 devices will soon take 3rd spot behind Apple and in time I hope 2nd or 1st.

I would like RIMM to get their act together, but hold very little hope.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. My thoughts exactly, (except for I do have lots of hope for RIMM)
    09-22-12 12:49 AM
    survived with great ridicule and expended a great deal of money in quicktime and aac patents. I agree that Apple is very mighty. itunes is a behemeth and google/samsung dominate the bunch. The market is vast and the america mega media is chowing on a plump to bursting gmo macintosh with the droids trying to plug themselves into anything with a hotspot.

Refinement is a multi-year process which requires patience. I am loving the cheap RIMM stock so much more for me to reap.
    09-22-12 02:17 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD