On different headsets and I want to know what you guys think is the best one. Money is a bit tight so I can't spend to much more than $50-75.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 03:38 AM
    Just bought two Jawbone from Tiger direct for 48 bucks. They are wonderful and the recipients are very happy with them. Go get one of them. Newegg has them cheap too!! I have read that the jawbone is better than the jawbone 2 and it works great!!
    12-29-08 08:50 AM
    Are you thinking just a single, one-ear design or a stereo headphone setup?
    12-29-08 09:32 AM
    Just the single one ear design.

I was given this one for christmas but the ear piece broke last night when I tried to put it on for the first time.

Just Wireless Bluetooth 35 : Target
    12-29-08 12:15 PM
    Blueant V1 from newegg is now $76.00. Best bluetooth I've owned. I've had Jabra, Motorola, and Plantronics. All were good but nothing like the V1.
    12-31-08 09:16 AM
    Plantronics 520. Great all around headset. 'nuff said. I have a Blueant V1 and the 520. Actually prefer the 520 for all around use and extender wear. Doesn't feel as delicate and fragile as my V1.
    01-03-09 08:18 PM
    Just bought two Jawbone from Tiger direct for 48 bucks. They are wonderful and the recipients are very happy with them. Go get one of them. Newegg has them cheap too!! I have read that the jawbone is better than the jawbone 2 and it works great!!
    IMO, it's heavier than the Jawbone II. I've had to get my JBII replaced three times for various "minor" issues. The only problem I had with the original is the metal ear hook - which is not required to wear it and it fell out of my pocket in a water puddle. other than that - no issues.
    01-03-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD