I wanted to sync iTunes song using my Blackberry Desktop, however an error messaging "�Tunes is not installed" is shown on my Blackberry Desktop. This is incorrect as iTunes is installed in my computer but seemingly the Blackberry Desktop is not seeing it. Has anyone experienced this problem? Can anyone help?
    06-03-16 08:02 AM
    here is a little info on syncing itunes music to a blackberry:
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...0/td-p/2515627

there is also an app called itunes sync in BBW
    06-08-16 06:40 PM
    I did this without a hitch to my BB 9370 a month ago, but when I tried to do it today I get this same message that iTunes is not installed.
    06-12-16 03:53 PM
    I just went to sync my Passport with BBLink and have the same issue -- "iTunes is not installed" when it most certainly is. No issues with Photos and Videos. Any help would be appreciated!
    06-14-16 12:00 PM
    Not sure if this will help but it's worth a shot. I'm not sure which device you're using/which OS you're using, etc.. but if you haven't tried this it might fix the issue. Open iTunes on your computer and then go to the Preferences section. Then go to the "Advanced" section and once you're in there, you'll want to tick the box that says "Share iTunes XML with Other Applications". After you do this, BBLink should be able to pull your iTunes music. Hopefully this helps.
    06-14-16 06:30 PM
    that doesnt work
    07-02-16 07:41 AM
    I have noticed this issue in the past week. Music sync between my BB10 devices and iTunes via BBLink (on Windows 10) has always worked perfectly fine for me up till now. I tried syncing recently after not doing so for several weeks, during which time iTunes was updated, and now BB Link thinks iTunes is not installed. So I am guessing there is a compatability issue between Link and the latest iTunes update. I have tried the usual - uninstalling and reinstalling Link and iTunes, rebuilding the iTunes library files, running Link as an administrator, making sure the right boxes are ticked in my iTunes preferences etc.... But Link still can't see iTunes.

Hopefully BlackBerry will hear of this and issue an update for Link (HA! yeah right, as if...!)

In the mean time, dragging and dropping / copying and pasting via Windows Explorer is my alternative.
    07-09-16 10:21 AM