Has anyone figured out how to watch an iTunes rental movie on the Blackberry? For watching movies on the Bold on-the-go, a way to import from iTunes rentals would be huge. Would use the the Bold's great video screen more (as well as buy more from iTunes). I don't care for "owning".. i.e. buying vs. renting on iTunes.. $20 for a movie I will only watch once is not my (and I imagine others cup of tea).

Upon reading other boards, it sounds like iTunes default setup is synchronize between iTunes and iPod/Nano. I.E., that the movie is actually "pushed" from desktop to iPod when you move it.

That said, many Apple users are just moving the files directly without the use of the synch software. I can move it this way onto the Blackberry as well. But I cannot play back the file.

Is there/whats the work around?

Thanks
    11-09-08 12:09 PM
    This is a very good question. I have a bunch of tv show purchases and movie purchases from iTunes for when i had my iPhone. Id like to put a few on my berry as the screen is bigger than my current new nano...lol.

I hope someone finds a work around.
    11-09-08 01:14 PM
    not sure about rentals. but for your other videos, I was just playing around with tunebite and that might be your solution.
    11-09-08 06:53 PM
    I don't know how the rentals work but you can take itunes movies and should be able to convert them using a converter. I used it for converting shows to mp4 but I don't know how good the quality is going the other way.
    11-09-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD