hey im trying to sync my itunes and my blackberry. the only ways that i currently know of (including DM) is to sync everything in itunes onto the blackberry. but im looking to see if i can only sync the checked songs in itunes over to my bb. does anyone know how to do this?

thanks
    01-05-11 05:17 PM
    I use iTunes to put music on my Bold-heres how I do it:
    1) Usb your bb to the computer-you need to turn on Mass Storage when it prompts you to.(You don't need DM)
    2) Then navigate on your computer to 'My Computer' and find your removable disk/drive, which will be your media card on your bb. Double click on that & it will show 'Blackberry', and if you click on that it should show your bb folders, ie-my music, my videos, my pictures-etc.
    3) Open iTunes. In iTunes highlight in blue the songs you want to copy. Once highlighted, right click and get "copy"
    4) Go back over to your bb folders. - to the one that is "music" left click it & it should turn blue-then right click and "PASTE". your music will then copy into your music folder on your bb. Do this with all the songs you want to put on there without exceeding the amount of space you have on your bb sd card.
    Once your completely done, make sure you click on the icon near the lower right on the screen of your computer to "eject" your bb sd card.
    enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-05-11 at 06:04 PM.
    01-05-11 06:01 PM
    Does this work with all songs downloaded from iTunes? Because as I remember the BlackBerry will not play any song with a third-party copyright protection on it?
    01-05-11 06:07 PM
    there will be some songs that if they are copy right protection, then no it won't copy over unfortunately-thats the only downfall

01-05-11 06:10 PM
    Who buys music from iTunes anyways?
    01-05-11 06:19 PM
    Who buys music from iTunes anyways?
    well, well, well - arent you some kind of funny man! lol
    We have 6 iPods, 1 iPod Touch & and an iPad in my house, so between importing cd's, theres music purchases to!

01-05-11 07:25 PM
    well, well, well - arent you some kind of funny man! lol
    We have 6 iPods, 1 iPod Touch & and an iPad in my house, so between importing cd's, theres music purchases to!

Wow. Are they all setup on one computer and currently in use?

Free/illegal or nothing. I've had an iPod or iPhone since 2006 and I've never bought one thing from iTunes. I occasionally grab free things though, like pilot episodes (e.g., The Office) etc.
    01-05-11 07:42 PM

Free/illegal or nothing. I've had an iPod or iPhone since 2006 and I've never bought one thing from iTunes. I occasionally grab free things though, like pilot episodes (e.g., The Office) etc.
    yes, all on one compt & all in use!

01-05-11 08:20 PM
    Just don't buy DRM content. I think DRM free content is even available at iTunes for a higher price.

I would never mess with DRM content since it has limited usefulness.
    01-05-11 10:00 PM
    Just don't buy DRM content. I think DRM free content is even available at iTunes for a higher price.

I would never mess with DRM content since it has limited usefulness.
    +1

29 cents more for individual songs.
    01-05-11 10:17 PM
    hey im trying to sync my itunes and my blackberry. the only ways that i currently know of (including DM) is to sync everything in itunes onto the blackberry. but im looking to see if i can only sync the checked songs in itunes over to my bb. does anyone know how to do this?

thanks
    The way I do it is to create a new playlist in itunes. Move the songs that you want to the new playlist. Then go to DM, sync music and check only the playlist(s) that have the songs you want, sync and you're done.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-05-11 11:09 PM
    For DRM, burn those tracks to CD, then reimport from CD. Done. No more DRM.
    01-05-11 11:31 PM

Free/illegal or nothing.

ditto.

10char
    01-05-11 11:32 PM
    The way I do it is to create a new playlist in itunes. Move the songs that you want to the new playlist. Then go to DM, sync music and check only the playlist(s) that have the songs you want, sync and you're done.
    This is the way I did it when i had my 9550, worked nicely
    01-05-11 11:36 PM
    I've never thought of doing it this way! I'm sure its much quicker too! Thanks!
    I always take the technical way around things lol.
    01-06-11 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD