Does anyone notice the newest update for iTunes doesn't seem to work well with Blackberry MediaSync?
    Since that update from iTunes pushed through on or about 11/15 I have not been able to get my MediaSync to work properly.
    I am using DM version 6 and have never had any issues before, normally sync media to my blackberry once a week to supplement my lifestyle on times when my iPod is not nearby.
    Anyone having similar issues?

Using blackberry Torch OS 6.0.x.244 (or whatever) lol AT&T.

Matterfact since I got the blackberry torch I haven't been able to sync (which has been about 10 days), I was using the 9700 from Tmobile before with no issues.
    11-20-10 03:12 AM
    I've deliberately stuck with 9.x because I don't want/need Ping. I don't trust Apple when it comes to some of their OS/itunes updates, so I always read the comments on the Apple forum before updating. That's saved me a ton of grief over the last few years when dealing with all my various iPods (my wife and I have, gulp, 12 of them--the ONLY Apple products I'm ever likely to buy from Herr Jobs. )
    11-20-10 10:06 AM
    I've deliberately stuck with 9.x because I don't want/need Ping. I don't trust Apple when it comes to some of their OS/itunes updates, so I always read the comments on the Apple forum before updating. That's saved me a ton of grief over the last few years when dealing with all my various iPods (my wife and I have, gulp, 12 of them--the ONLY Apple products I'm ever likely to buy from Herr Jobs. )
    Well mine worked for awhile up until this new update a week ago but
    Now I get no songs on my device. Media sync sticks at processing and never loads a track.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 03:45 PM
    Does anyone notice the newest update for iTunes doesn't seem to work well with Blackberry MediaSync?
    Since that update from iTunes pushed through on or about 11/15 I have not been able to get my MediaSync to work properly.
    I am using DM version 6 and have never had any issues before, normally sync media to my blackberry once a week to supplement my lifestyle on times when my iPod is not nearby.
    Anyone having similar issues?

Using blackberry Torch OS 6.0.x.244 (or whatever) lol AT&T.Matterfact since I got the blackberry torch I haven't been able to sync (which has been about 10 days), I was using the 9700 from Tmobile before with no issues.

I also upgraded to the latest iTunes version a few days ago. I have a 9700 TMO and so far I haven't had any issues with syncing. maybe it's an OS issue? Just thinking out loud.

I am using .714 OS.
    Last edited by oldtimeBBaddict; 11-21-10 at 10:01 AM.
    11-21-10 09:53 AM
    You can always enable Mass Storage and drag the files into your media card without using DM.

11-21-10 09:58 AM
    You can always enable Mass Storage and drag the files into your media card without using DM.

But, but, but, doesn't the album art require that files be loaded thru the app?
    11-21-10 10:22 AM
    [/B]

I also upgraded to the latest iTunes version a few days ago. I have a 9700 TMO and so far I haven't had any issues with syncing. maybe it's an OS issue? Just thinking out loud.

I am using .714 OS.
    I'm leaning towards an iTunes issue because I still have my 9700 and I tried to use that to host the songs and then just remove the micro sd and put it into my torch. But that didn't work either

11-21-10 11:56 AM
    But, but, but, doesn't the album art require that files be loaded thru the app?
    I get album art fine on the ones that have the code embedded. I know on the music I get from limewire, if they aren't setup properly the titles can get muddled. Try a few and see what you get. You can always delete them if they aren't looking right.

11-21-10 01:19 PM
    I'm leaning towards an iTunes issue because I still have my 9700 and I tried to use that to host the songs and then just remove the micro sd and put it into my torch. But that didn't work either

I assume you're still able to sync w/ the 9700. Is that correct? If so, then it might be a compatability issue with iTunes 10.1 and OS 6.0.0.whatever lol. Still thinking out loud.
    11-21-10 03:39 PM
    I assume you're still able to sync w/ the 9700. Is that correct? If so, then it might be a compatability issue with iTunes 10.1 and OS 6.0.0.whatever lol. Still thinking out loud.
    This thing is messed up. It used to work with the 9700 before the update. After the update it never worked with the Torch. What occurs is it will load about 20% of the songs and then the DM and iTunes freeze. Then I have to use the task manager to get everything back to normal. Creating this forum it worked for about 80% then froze which was somewhat okay with me. Now today back to 20%.
    Therefore it probably is either the iTunes update. The 6.0, the Torch or even the Bold (which would make it an iTunes issue since it was working flawlessly with the Bold b4).
    11-27-10 01:14 AM
    I have the same issue with my Tour9630 since the update to both DM and itunes i cant sync any of my play-list now. now i don't know what to do.
    12-22-10 02:38 AM

that is exactly what I do

12-22-10 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD