Yes people its true! All BB are dipped in a vat of crack prior to shipping!! I don't smoke! I don't do drugs! It takes me a month to polish off a 6 pack of my favorite beer! Maybe I drink too much coffee,.... But I lose sleep over my BB! I can't seem to put it down. Today I almost got a 2nd 3 year phone contract just so I could have a 8330, when I already have a totally addictive 8130 that's got 32 months left on it!! I walked out of the bell store at the last minute! Look at me now, my wife and son are sound asleep, and I'm sitting here in the dark reading these forums and writing this post. When my wife wakes up I slip the pearl under my pillow and pretend to be asleep! I say blame RIM!! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I'm not cr............

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 01:08 AM
    Trust me you are not "addicted" and when the newness wears
    off you'll understand that, But Welcome to CrackBerry
    09-21-08 01:17 AM
    I know how you feel. Every since I have gotten mine it hard to put down. And its not just me cause my wife can't seem to put her pearl down either.

09-21-08 01:23 AM
    I know how you feel. I love my bb. Its now 3am. I can't sleep. I'm not tired. So I'm here. I love CB.com!!

09-21-08 01:52 AM
    Welcome to the board.
    09-21-08 01:55 AM
    Oh boy..happens. Welcome to CB!
    09-21-08 02:11 AM
    Hmmm oookkkkk LOL!
    09-21-08 04:15 AM
    Yeah, I've been thumbing all night. It's 5:30 and I need to be at work by noon. As if working a Sunday isn't bad enough, I am in for another sleepy 12hr shift. But here I am still at it with my BB. Must be on crack!

09-21-08 04:25 AM
    Welcome to the forum, BTW we understand you better. I am definitely addicted. I have a BlackBerry Curve. I spend just a few minutes talking, and probably too much time blogging, reading, emailing, message boarding, surfing, and twittering.
    09-21-08 05:06 AM
    Welcome to the forum, BTW we understand you better. I am definitely addicted. I have a BlackBerry Curve. I spend just a few minutes talking, and probably too much time blogging, reading, emailing, message boarding, surfing, and twittering.
    That sounds like me too. I don't use my BB for business, yet I'm constantly on it. It's so easy to forget it's also a phone.
    09-21-08 07:12 AM
    Pfft! Wait til you get a Curve, then you'll be a total fiend! Lol
    09-21-08 08:34 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!! Enjoy your stay!!!
    09-21-08 09:18 AM
    Yes, its true. The addiction is so strong! I've never felt like this about a phone before! LOL

09-21-08 09:34 AM
    Pfft! Wait til you get a Curve, then you'll be a total fiend! Lol
    I totally agree! I had lots of 8100's and 8800's before and never got this addicted! you should have gotten the curve while you were in there, to the OP.
    09-21-08 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD