I was first introduced to bb in 2009 when the bb storm came on the scene.Having the verizion xv6800 ,i was very much impressed and fell in love with the device .Although the xv6800 had the capabilities ,prior to getting the storm , i merely use cellphones for voice and sms.now it' an essential intergration to my social and business life .Unfortunately 2 yrs and no warranty later my sidekick has seen its last leg . Im writting this all to say that i am a bb addict and in no way trying to bash a company during its turmoil,but i just cant go on waiting on speculation for a new device.I feel like the guy who wouldnt believe until it happen to him .I have faith in that Rim will get it together ,but in the meantime their performance is a big let down. So with that said im crossing over to the darkside ( htc) .not because i think that they are better ( i dont) but there is nothing new coming from bb except speculations .At least i have my playbook which i love .Goodbye my Cb fam ,I will hopefully be back when my contract expires and rim get it together
    07-02-11 08:27 PM
    If it's so hard don't say goodbye. Actually hope you like it and it works for you.

I just hope you aren't going to be like so many others that have switched and come back here just to bash bb.
    07-02-11 08:30 PM
    We really, really, don't need a new thread for this. Please have your discussion in the thread it belongs in.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/
    07-02-11 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD