Its Kinda messed up how Crackberry users would rather talk about how much the iPhone sucks against the blackberry then Help someone that has a problem with their phone...

All you see on this website is iPhone this and iPhone that and Playbook is great....

But honestly This is CrackBERRY.com Not the iPhone/ipad website...

and another thing...If your going to have to clarify if something is Better then something else most of the times its not...Its better if you think it is...But if you have to come somewhere so you can blog about it then honestly deep down inside you know it sucks...

Im not saying Playbook sucks or anything sucks

Im just saying that Their should be More people trying to help others with Blackberry problems...some that are simple and some that are not...From phones freezing to water damage...

I honestly don't see much of that...All i see ...lets just say 66 views and 3-5 comments from others who actually care about the Crackberry Community...they who return to threads just to help out one person and make them happier...

Whatever....i guess what I'm saying is Just cause you have a Blackberry does not make you intelligent
    LiteBulb likes this.
    10-04-11 10:47 PM
    This is the general discussion forum, if you have a phone issue, go to the appropriate forum here and you will get tons of help. There is only a lot of iphone talk today because of the recent iphone 4S release. This truly is a great community and you will get help with all issues, not just only Blackberry's either.

Besides, no one said we were intelligent...
    10-04-11 11:05 PM
    Don't worry i went to the appropriate forum with my phone problem.

Yea i understand about the iPhone buts its just always the conversation here

and lol yeah
    10-04-11 11:10 PM
    here you will always want to go to the appropriate forum cause the general discussion forum will never give you info you want because we always only state our opinion. Go to the appropriate forum. Thats my tip!
    10-05-11 01:04 AM
    Its Kinda messed up how Crackberry users would rather talk about how much the iPhone sucks against the blackberry then Help someone that has a problem with their phone...

All you see on this website is iPhone this and iPhone that and Playbook is great....

But honestly This is CrackBERRY.com Not the iPhone/ipad website...

and another thing...If your going to have to clarify if something is Better then something else most of the times its not...Its better if you think it is...But if you have to come somewhere so you can blog about it then honestly deep down inside you know it sucks...

Im not saying Playbook sucks or anything sucks

Im just saying that Their should be More people trying to help others with Blackberry problems...some that are simple and some that are not...From phones freezing to water damage...

I honestly don't see much of that...All i see ...lets just say 66 views and 3-5 comments from others who actually care about the Crackberry Community...they who return to threads just to help out one person and make them happier...

Whatever....i guess what I'm saying is Just cause you have a Blackberry does not make you intelligent
    yes. i agree with your sentiments but you know what? Iphone still svcks
    10-05-11 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD