Okay, so when I cracked my screen cover, I said, "No big deal! Just order a new one off CNN for 5 bucks!" To effing bad it's not here! Now I ordered it on February 11th, by the 13th, my package had left the Hong Kong Air Mail Center! Excititing! To bad I want it AT MY DOOR. Has anyone else had terrible experiences with this company? Oh, and they don't respond to my emails either
    03-08-09 08:55 PM
    well, i hear that the shipping time can be long, but the quality and all is supposed to be pretty good

never ordered there myself, but if i need to, i would.
    03-08-09 09:12 PM
    Check this link there are some good and bad examples here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/abo...ghlight=cnn.cn
    03-08-09 09:19 PM
    i've heard shipping takes quite a while. i wouldn't do standard shipping with them, only because when things are shipped international, you never know what kind of hurdles they might have to cross, so there's a chance for delay. sorry to hear your replacement part isn't here yet.
    03-08-09 09:42 PM
    Thats as bad of a time as I had getting a book shipped from Amazon! Took over a month... then I got 2!
    03-08-09 09:47 PM
    Sorry for ranting! Mods, you can delete this thread
    03-08-09 09:57 PM
    damn thats kinda messed up
    03-08-09 10:07 PM
    Okay, so when I cracked my screen cover, I said, "No big deal! Just order a new one off CNN for 5 bucks!" To effing bad it's not here! Now I ordered it on February 11th, by the 13th, my package had left the Hong Kong Air Mail Center! Excititing! To bad I want it AT MY DOOR. Has anyone else had terrible experiences with this company? Oh, and they don't respond to my emails either
    You might get it soon. I got mine today...finally. They never responded to my e-mail either. I was talking to the postman when it was delivered and she said she had 3 other items today to deliver from Honk Kong. There must've been some hang up with customs. I hope you get your stuff soon.
    03-09-09 05:50 PM
    My CNN full body 8330 item took 9 days to be delivered. I wasn't mad since it was expected, i mean cmon! Honk kong is long ways from here.
    03-09-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD