This issue is related to Google play store, it open comfortably but when I am trying to update or install new apps it has stopped immediately with error message "unfortunately Google play store has stopped" and when open Paytm it has also stop working with msg " Paytm relies on Google play services, which is not supported by your device, contact the manufacture for assistance"

kindly help sir
    02-28-16 02:18 AM
    02-28-16 02:23 AM
    This issue is related to Google play store, it open comfortably but when I am trying to update or install new apps it has stopped immediately with error message "unfortunately Google play store has stopped" and when open Paytm it has also stop working with msg " Paytm relies on Google play services, which is not supported by your device, contact the manufacture for assistance"

kindly help sir
    Read the first post in this thread link, follow the instructions. Then go to the other links in the thread, read the first posts and follow the instructions.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11189556

If you have any questions regarding the instructions or issues in these threads post in the appropriate thread.
    02-28-16 05:07 AM
    Hi,
    It seems the problem is when you update your play store though internet connection, try out uninstalling play store update or reinstall your google plus. Try out some steps mentioned by theandroidportal on fix google play store has stopped error.
    05-30-16 05:17 AM