Hey

Having a problem with the gps on my phone. It gets me directions from point a to point b with no problems but it cannot find my location. All the settings are enabled and even when I go into the device options it shows all 0's for my location information.

I'm on .337 if that helps. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 06:49 PM
    I never had that problem, but I would try upgrading to .448 or .450.

02-08-11 08:02 PM
    ...or a battery pull (sorry hate to say it but you never know if they do it or not)
    No offence to the OP but sometimes I wish that people would start by writing what they have tried on their own before asking for help.
    02-08-11 08:06 PM
    Sorry but I have done a battery pull.

02-08-11 08:10 PM
    I've not heard of any gps problems on .337 I assume you're outside and have a clear view of the sky? What app are you using for the directions/GPS?
    02-09-11 04:31 AM
    Sometimes my GPS doesn't work right after I do a battery pull. Have you ever been in the eScreen? In there you can turn your GPS on 3 different 'modes'. And also set Location Services (Not sure what it does exactly but I've noticed it's more accurate when I have it on) Find out how to get into the eScreen, or pm me asking me how, and I will tell you how to get to the GPS places in it.
    02-09-11 06:31 AM
    I've found my GPS to work better after going from .337 to .448. I used to have "location not found" problems all the time on .337.
    02-09-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD