I'm still on os6 so if this isnt the case in os 7 then apopologies

I would really like to see a world clock in the os, surely I cannot be the only one? With all the business (global) done on bb's you would think it a standard, not a wish list item.

I know there are apps, but come on.......RIM, please?
    02-15-12 07:50 PM
    I agree 100%, been wanting a native world clock since my first BB, I never understood how this wouldn't be standard on a BB because of the amount of business users.

I think it would also be a great idea on my Playbook, considering the greater real estate..
    Last edited by Carbonetics; 02-15-12 at 08:05 PM.
    02-15-12 08:02 PM
    I would have thought so too, what with bbm and the global community, and power business users, I would have thought it would be a very popular request.

One of the few things I miss from android and iPhone before that.
    02-15-12 09:14 PM
    Not sure if you're aware of this, but you can display two time zones on the clock. All you have to do is set the "Home Time Zone" to something other than network time.
    02-15-12 10:12 PM
    Yeah, thanks - I knew of the workaround. Kinda does it. But why just 1 small clock on the side? It's a really clunky unituitive way to go about setting two different times, and it's spread over two sub menu's.
    1 menu is all that is needed in this respect, set main time, and time zone 2&3 respectively, with the current scheme three faces should fit.
    02-16-12 12:44 AM
    BlackBerry Travel also has a world clock under 'services'
    02-25-12 08:18 PM
    An easier option would be an automatically adjusting clock based on current time zone as determined by the internal GPS receiver. Then your clock would always display the correct local time no matter where "local" happens to be at the moment. Combined with a "home time zone" button to quickly switch briefly back to your home time zone.
    02-26-12 12:17 AM
    An easier option would be an automatically adjusting clock based on current time zone as determined by the internal GPS receiver. Then your clock would always display the correct local time no matter where "local" happens to be at the moment. Combined with a "home time zone" button to quickly switch briefly back to your home time zone.
    If you set the time from the network then the phone automatically adjusts the time to the timezone you're in. Why go for GPS location and bleed battery.
    02-26-12 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD