I was always so curious as to why they are so many BlackBerry haters on cb, I mean it is a forum for BlackBerry after all. So I was going through my app store and noticed that cb app is available in app store lol, it all make so much sense now. They even have windows central,webos nation and connectedly but no android nation lol. In play store no surprise all forums are available. I even noticed this app black berry blend for android available after feeling kinda jipped I then decided to look in bb world for Imore which was as predicted wasn't there but android nation was though which make sense we can port over android apps after all. Did anyone have any similar scenarios?

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    11-12-14 04:02 PM
    How can you equate haters on CB to what's in the BBW? SO you think a BBW store should have forums apps for other forums? Can't we use the web access to them? Truth is no one needs an app to go talk crap in someone else's forums.....
    bakron1, nico2004 and shahyaz like this.
    11-12-14 05:14 PM
    How can you equate haters on CB to what's in the BBW? SO you think a BBW store should have forums apps for other forums? Can't we use the web access to them? Truth is no one needs an app to go talk crap in someone else's forums.....
    Well put
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-12-14 05:22 PM
    I also think a lot of the BlackBerry "haters" are people who actually own and use Blackberries...lol
    11-12-14 05:24 PM
    Yeah, used it for like 10 mins.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:28 PM
    I was always so curious as to why they are so many BlackBerry haters on cb, I mean it is a forum for BlackBerry after all.
    I'm not sure about your BBW theory, but it seems A LOT of BB haters flooded this board (and other BB related boards) when layoffs were taking place. They are still active, unfortunately.
    11-12-14 05:34 PM
    It's like rain on your wedding day

Posted via CB10
    mcmolineux likes this.
    11-12-14 05:36 PM
    Traffic jam when you're already late.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:45 PM
    It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife
    11-12-14 05:52 PM
    I also think a lot of the BlackBerry "haters" are people who actually own and use Blackberries...lol
    And I certainly wouldn't call them haters, but people with at least half a brain that realize that not every single one of BlackBerry's moves is perfect.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Originalloverman likes this.
    11-12-14 05:56 PM
    Quite a few BlackBerry critics.

It used to be very bad 2012 but it's gotten a lot better this year though.

As long as BlackBerry delivers, the less you'll see them.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 06:03 PM
    Darn it OP. You had me excited that there was Windows Central on BlackBerry World. It's the single most annoying thing about the CB10 app that I can't just swipe and switch to one of the other forums.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 06:05 PM
    I don't think iMore has made an app in BBW yet have they? I like having apps for the Mobile Nations sites. The Android Central app is really nice.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 06:17 PM
    I met the man of my dreams... but then I met his beautiful wife.
    11-12-14 06:29 PM
    For me not so much "haters" as opposed to trolls... quite different beasts.... Haters oddly enough do not seem to post all that much...what I see more is troll bait.... trolls essentially want to get a rise out of you and that is the point of the anti blackberry post.... they have them on all forums.... been my experience you see more trolls on Apple and Android site more than on BB site... I think CD mods should be commended as they seem to moderate these issues well.... what you need to remember is that just because someone has a different opinnion does not make them a troll or hater... sometime members do not see the difference.....
    11-12-14 06:32 PM
    You don't need an "app" to access the forum but Having a specific app sure as hell makes it a lot easier to access the forum.

And I think OP has a point. It might not account for all the trash talking but it can account for a part of the trash talking I think.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    ultra07 likes this.
    11-12-14 07:42 PM
    I think the more relevant issue is that for all the hype about "mobile nations" being a umbrella term for all of these sites you have representation of all the mobile nations sites on every platform with the exception of BlackBerry world . That I'm sad to say after almost 2 years of BlackBerry 10 being on the market as of January 2015 is just sad to say the least.

It is far easier to have apps available for these "mobile nations" sites that are compatible with our BlackBerry devices than to save a bunch of Web links. And before people say "it's easy to just bookmark the sites and auto log in" then why do the other sites need an app to begin with?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 08:06 PM
    It's like rain on your wedding day

Posted via CB10
    Which infamously isn't irony. It's just bad luck.

It would be ironic if it rained on your wedding day and you were a meteorologist.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3442 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    11-12-14 08:13 PM
    Well, I'm a BlackBerry user and might be self- loathing I guess...let me know if it becomes apparent in my posts here, eh?

:-)

Flicked out via Zed30
    11-12-14 08:14 PM
    What's really funny are people who are so angry on BlackBerry saying they keep on messing things up like how the OS functions when in fact, they're running a leak.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    11-12-14 08:19 PM
    A few members seem to bash BlackBerry every chance they get, in different threads with various topics. But, in my opinion, the majority of the comments are made by frustrated BB owners/users that are just venting or voicing their opinions, and in many cases for valid reasons. Many improvements and upgrades we have been seeing/enjoying in the BB10 and the new devices could possibly be as the result of feedback from such users. So, I think it is good to hear about BB10's shortcomings as well as its strengths, as long as the comments are objective and unbiased!
    ronfc likes this.
    11-12-14 08:25 PM
    I think he means The Apple app store. I think he's saying the reason there are haters is because people with iphones have CB installed. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it. I don't agree by the way, I think it's just people who crave attention personally.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 09:43 PM
    For one yes I do think they should have them,but as It made sense that they have android nation which I stated. A Lot of us have multiple devices as I know you do jaydee so yes it would be nice.

Secondly when I say app store that's referring to apple app store as that's the name.

And thirdly I would call them haters and I did and I know they have the app as oppose to the bookmark as they often show what device they're using and it says from iPhone 5. I mean if you hate blackberry so much why would you go through the trouble as to download an app for something you hate so much and talk about how much you hate it so many times ranting on who has time for that? Logic if I hate something I don't use its plain and simple.

Last edited by Originalloverman; 11-12-14 at 11:38 PM.
    spyeagle likes this.
    11-12-14 11:24 PM
    Which infamously isn't irony. It's just bad luck.

It would be ironic if it rained on your wedding day and you were a meteorologist.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3442 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    None of the examples of irony in that song are ironic at all. In a song all about irony THAT is ironic. And I think that was probably the point of the whole song.

"Hey! None of those are ironic! That's just so ironic... oh... wait."

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dguy123; 11-12-14 at 11:47 PM.
    11-12-14 11:35 PM
    Quite a few BlackBerry critics.

It used to be very bad 2012 but it's gotten a lot better this year though.

As long as BlackBerry delivers, the less you'll see them.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed

11-12-14 11:43 PM
31 12