Is it me or do the other BB users here think the Inuit "Go Payment" advertisement is here on a BB forum?

I mean I understand that it's a place to advertise but advertising a product that is no longer able to be used on a BB device seems a bit Ironic.

I understand that users of older BB devices are still able but eventually people will upgrade and or change to newer BB's. And at that point like myself will suddenly find they need an alternative to Go Payment.

It's also a bit sad. I use Go Payment for my business and since coming back to BB I am no longer able to because Inuit has decided to not develop or support the BB any longer.

I can still use the Go Payment via my laptop but the card swiper and mobile app are not a choice any longer.

It would seem that Intuit doesn't see BB as a viable business platform any longer and will only work with iPhone and Android.

It also means that since i have a greater affection for my BB than I do the Intuit Go Payment thing I will be searching for another option to Intuit.

I guess they don't need my (or other BB users) money.

Just sayin......
    03-27-12 11:00 AM
    There are MANY members of cb who use other devices. This site IS a business that needs to make money.
    03-27-12 02:29 PM
    There are MANY members of cb who use other devices. This site IS a business that needs to make money.
    Yeah I acknowledged that.

But it doesn't take the irony out of it.

At least not for me anyway.
    03-27-12 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD