I have my iphone and love it. The only quip I have is the email, and lack of instant messaging program.

i envy BBM and their email...especially since all my friends have it.

Could I add a blackberry from ATT as a second device w/o the phone? How would that work/ what would i pay?

Is there a better carrier to get a cheaper price on a b berry? I dont necessarily need to newest b berry...i would use an 8700 if its cheap.

Thanks!
    05-16-08 12:02 AM
    Data for at&t runs me 29.99/month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 12:06 AM
    Yes you can have just data on a BB without phone services on At&t.
    05-16-08 12:14 AM
    Er, what about iChat? Doesn't work with Blackberry Messenger as far as i know, but it works great between iPhone's. AIM doesn't have a realtime app for the Blackberry yet but I'm sure they will soon.

I couldn't imagine carrying both devices around, even the Curve is a bit much for me. I'd rather be shot dead than use a belt clip and the iPhone doesn't fit into my hip pocket very well because it's so long...and awkward with the pretty much mandatory silicon sleeve to keep you from dropping it.
    05-16-08 04:53 AM
    Could be the best of both worlds if you don't mind carrying two devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 07:00 AM
    Could just wait for the 9000, then you wouldn't need the IPhone.

Just kidding : )
    05-16-08 07:50 AM
    It's a simple process to jailbreak the iphone and then you can get realtime instant messaging with AIM, ICQ, and MSN.

In addition the new version software 1.2.0 for the iphone will be able to work with exchange
    05-16-08 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD