The only way i know on tracking a blackberry is with the blackberry protect. Is there any other possible ways to track your blackberry? (just incase)

In connection to that, a friend of my friend has been sending me messages cos she told me that she found an iPhone 4 in the cab. Apparently, she told me that she didnt want to return it and has successfully removed the sim card.
    I believe apple has its way of tracking its devices too right?
    06-11-11 08:49 AM
    Yes they do. MEID tracking.

Kill that friend of a friend by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 08:56 AM
    Yes they do. MEID tracking.

Kill that friend of a friend by the way.

Been trying to tell her to give it back or at least hand it to the nearest center of its carrier. She insists that she won't. :/
    I can sympathize with the one who lost his/her iPhone 4 since ive lost my blackberry bold once inside an Apple Store (ironically) gladly the staff kept it for someone who'll claim it.

And thanks, so it can be tracked then. Maybe i can scare her with that
    06-11-11 08:59 AM
    .... friend of my friend has been sending me messages cos she told me that she found an iPhone 4 in the cab. Apparently, she told me that she didnt want to return it and has successfully removed the sim card ...
    Shameful.

06-11-11 09:59 AM
    Shameful.

If if were to well yell at that person, id probably smack that thing off her and hand it to apple or something. Apparently, i dont know her that much. And i dont wanna get in the middle of it. Best weapon i got is the art of scaring. I still feel bad for the owner of the device.

oh and ps. she's only 16 so i guess it'll be easy to scare her
    06-11-11 10:47 AM
    MEID is easy. Especially for apple. Remember the whole location tracking?

And a few people have been caught.

It can even be done with iPods.

06-11-11 10:56 AM
    All lost or stolen mobile phones can be blocked with the IMEI number, carriers don't bother anymore though.

Sure Apple and the carrier can track it but why would they? The one that lost it has to buy a new one and the one that found it becomes a new user.

Reality is nothing will happen. Make it right though, she should return it. Karma's a *****!

06-11-11 01:31 PM
    Thanks guys. She has not responded to my sms's or calls so idk whats up anymore.

belfastdispatcher, you have a point btw! lol
    06-11-11 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD