nor can you delete multiple messages. Yet, they're coming after Blackberrys. LOL.
    03-06-08 04:45 PM
    Wow! No cut-and-paste? This coming from the company that brought cut-and-paste to the public lexicon! (Apologies to Xerox and - to some extent - WordPerfect.)
    03-06-08 04:48 PM
    Blackberry doesn't have a full web browser or video streaming. I think both companies should stick to what they do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-08 04:52 PM
    Without push emails, I don't see Apple Iphones coming close to touching the Blackberry business market.
    03-06-08 05:22 PM
    Without push emails, I don't see Apple Iphones coming close to touching the Blackberry business market.
    i guess you didnt hear the news
    03-06-08 05:24 PM
    Wow. No multiple delete? That is ******** scary.
    03-06-08 08:20 PM
    its an easy sw upgrade for apple though, to get multiple deletes. If I could say the same about full web browsing or video streaming on the BB
    03-07-08 02:57 AM
    I couldnt survive with an iphone
    03-07-08 03:46 AM
    If i'm not mistaken, the iphone does not have a keyboard, but a touch screen? That alone would keep me from ever using it. I have a touchscreen on my gps and I ******** hate it. Too many errors trying to "type".
    03-07-08 06:33 AM
    Say whatever you may, this intense competition between RIM and Apple is to the benefit of us the consumer. Compettion in itself pushes the Envelope of our beloved BB, and RIM. Not to mention it also in most cases drive Prices down.I welcome the competition because RIM now is forced to maintain its edge in the field. If anyone need a reminder, PALM/Treo is a good example of not keeping abreast with the field.

03-07-08 07:49 AM
    Yeah, although it has a great browser (except the speed of it!) And a pretty media player the iPhone is lacking in some features, some basic features...

03-07-08 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD