Hello and nice to meet you!i want to ask I'm iphone user from 3G and it's ok but the last month I have be bored from iPhone ,so I'm thinking of do the change! I like the quality of q10 ,the appearance of z10 and I haven't see the z30 because it hasn't arrive still at Greece but I'm only worried of the size!

My daily use is photo,gps and mail!so what's your opinion?thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-20-14 03:20 PM
    I think the Q10 will be your best choice. The QWERTY Keyboard is the best!!

Posted via BlackBerry Q10Bold
    03-20-14 03:25 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

Here's a post I left in a different thread comparing Z10 and Z30:
    I've had both and I'd highly recommend the Z30.

Z30 has 2,880mAh battery vs Z10's 1,800. Plus Z30 has an OLED screen that saves power in general, but especially when portions of screen are black such as with BB10 dark theme.
    I also find the colours more vibrant.

The dual core processor is about 15% faster, but that difference is noticeable. This and the quad core gpu give much, much smoother graphics if you're watching video or playing games.

Z30's Natural Sound speakers are amazing, even if you only use them once in a while.

The Paratek antenna array of Z30 gives crazy reception. I now get full signal strength 2 floors underground at my office parkade. Before on Z10, I had 0 bars, maybe 1-2 sometimes. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth both have increased range too.

The Z30 is the best BlackBerry they've made to date.
    03-20-14 03:25 PM
    If you are looking for a come back to a qwerty the Q10 is for you. Or you can also think about the Q5 if you want to reduce your buget ;-) Z devices are more suitable for apps-gaming of course. Z10's main issue is its battery: not that great. Plus, it does not give you radio and miracast(if I remember well). The Z30 is a beast: amazing battery life, powerful, and with radio,miracast, USB HOST!
    The Q10 is the phone I am using right now: I suggest it hands down even if,as stated before, you'll find a bit less of games/apps available. Great battery,amazing screen, best keyboard ever..
    P.s. If you are worried in general about the availability of apps: BlackBerry10 devices are capable of running Android apps!

Posted via CB10
    anon(7984954) likes this.
    03-20-14 03:44 PM
    Thank you so much for your responses!i like the z30 but I don't know if the size is suitable from me to use it with one hand!which of these do you think has the most good camera?

03-20-14 03:58 PM
    If you have small hands the Z30 will be a pain to handle one handed. I almost always use 2 hands when typing in portrait mode. I love the size thought.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 04:00 PM
    Elsewhere in the Forums is a review By Dan Nessel under the name of "Dad Does" in which he compares the Z30 to the iPhone 5S. Ssince Dan caries an iPhone 5 as his every day phone, the conclusions he reaches have legitimacy.

Go here: The BlackBerry Challenge, Cheating On My iPhone With A BlackBerry Z30 | Dad Does

Elite1 is right. The Z30 is the phone. I'm getting one shortly my self, and I use the Z10, which is the best phone I've used. I had an iPhone 3G at work.
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-14 04:01 PM
    Hello and nice to meet you!i want to ask I'm iphone user from 3G and it's ok but the last month I have be bored from iPhone ,so I'm thinking of do the change! I like the quality of q10 ,the appearance of z10 and I haven't see the z30 because it hasn't arrive still at Greece but I'm only worried of the size!

My daily use is photo,gps and mail!so what's your opinion?thank you

I think elite1 nails it. But you can't go wrong now with 10.2.1 on all devices. However looks like Z30 isn't an option where you are. You're already use to touch screen keyboard so Z10 won't be an issue and has a great screen and nice feel to it. The Q10 is great as well with the physical keyboard and great battery life. I've never used either for GPS. My advice would be to go to the mobile company website and do a side by side comparison of the specs. You'll get a great idea of the screen size, resolution, camera, etc. Either way you can't go wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-14 04:08 PM
    Z30
    1. Better speaker!!!
    2. Better Battery life!!
    3. Bigger screen!
    Last edited by rinque85; 03-20-14 at 04:12 PM. Reason: add more info
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    03-20-14 04:11 PM
    Z30 no question. Enormous battery life. Lovely 5" screen. It is a true joy to use! Also pretty much runs any app you may want! My girlfriend has a Z30 and she has small hands so don't be too concerned about the size issue.

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    CyberMan2013 and Elite1 like this.
    03-20-14 04:19 PM
    I went from an OS7 9930 and ran an iphone 4s for about 4 months thinking about it. Iphone wasn't for me. I missed my keyboard, notification LED, audible ring volume... don't get me wrong the iphone is nice but lacks a lot of adjustment features like no micro SD slot and easy to remove battery. depending on which one you're coming from and if you want a tactile keyboard, z10 will probably be closest to what you're used to. Depending on where you live, run into a verizon store and check them out. All 3 corporate stores here in Wichita, KS have live demos. Heck, the store in Derby (suburb) stocks the q10 (which is where I got the one I'm typing on). Good luck. Just remember your battery life will be better and the screen timeout can be set down a lot lower than iphone (to help further increase battery life. Good luck and enjoy being unique!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-14 04:26 PM
    Based on what I have read, it sounds like the Q10 is the right choice for you. The 10.2.1.2 update has made Blackberry OS10 come alive.

Sent using CB Forum App
    03-20-14 04:52 PM
    Try the Z10 if Z30 is not available.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-14 05:08 PM
    I love my Q10, especially for typing. However, I really can't use it one handed. I type with 2 thumbnails. I can scroll the screen one handed. If you want to type one handed I think a touch screen would work better.
    That being said, the Q10 has a great battery which is REMOVABLE, so you can carry a spare. The typing and predictive text is awesome!! It's small enough to stick in your pocket or hang on your belt. Having an SD card is great as you then have unlimited memory. (you can buy more than 1 SD card if you need more memory)!!
    I would be interested in the Z30, except for the non removable battery, and it might be too big for me to carry around. Of course, I have never held one, as I can't find one to hold :-)
    Have fun with your choice.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    03-20-14 05:21 PM
    I would say you are leaning towards the Q10. I really liked the Q10, but I needed a bigger screen, hence, I switched to the Z30.

Despite the smaller screen on the Q10, you still get Miracast as an option and FM radio, both of which are absent on the Z10.

Camera is the same in Q10, Z10 and Z30
    03-20-14 05:39 PM
    I use a Z30 and much prefer it over the Z10 (which is also a great phone). However, it is a little bit harder to hold, and the screen doesn't have as good of clarity for viewing photos, although it has the same camera and takes the exact same picture. If you prefer bright colours in photos over clarity, the Z30 is far better because of the AMOLED screen.

I don't think that the Q10 would suit you well for GPS and photos.

I honestly think that the Z10 is better for you, even though I think the Z30 is a significantly better phone overall.
    03-20-14 05:40 PM
    Thank you so much for your response,I think I go for z30,and one more think,do you know if it has offline gps navigator

03-20-14 05:50 PM
    If photos, mail and GPS are your priorities, then I think the Q10 is a good choice. I would double check that the Z10 or Z30 (assuming you can get it) don't have a better camera, but I'm pretty sure they don't.

I have the Q10 and the Z10 and I swap them out weekly in part because I'm immature and it's fun. My only concern for you on the Z30 is that it is pretty big as you said- you would have to be committed to using two hands for most things.

If you got the Z10 I think you would be happy too. You wouldn't be giving up screen space (I don't believe) from your Iphone as you would with the Q10.

Here's what I would do:

Go to the store and pick up the Q10. Type on it for a while and play around with it. If you think you like the keyboard immediately, then get it and don't look at either Z. Know what I mean? You either love the keyboard or not.

If you don't immediately like the keyboard, then look at the other two. Then the decision is whether the Z30 is too big or not. The Z10 is awesome, but the Z30 is better.

Good luck!

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-14 05:51 PM
    I came from iPhone myself. But I always like my BlackBerrys because of the typing experience that's why I switched to a Q10 (initially). I loved it and it was perfect! But then I missed having a big screen and at the same time didn't want to abandon the great keyboard of BlackBerry. Anxious to try out the z30 and it's virtual keyboard (I never really enjoyed typing on glass) but then I took a leap of faith and all I can say is WOW!!! Never did I enjoy typing on glass until the z30! I never missed my iPhone. NEVER.

But I kept my q10 also so that I have best of both worlds

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 |10.2.1.2141
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-14 06:01 PM
    Thank you so much for your response,I think I go for z30,and one more think,do you know if it has offline gps navigator

It does not have offline maps preinstalled; you can anyway download (for example) mireo don't panic that gives you offline maps powered by tomtom ;-)

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:45 PM

There is an offline GPS app called Mireo Don't panic. You have to buy the maps for your region and once they are downloaded to your device and you have run the program to register the maps, it works offline. It is available as a 14 day free trial, so you can try before you buy.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:54 PM
    Thank you so much for your responses!i like the z30 but I don't know if the size is suitable from me to use it with one hand!which of these do you think has the most good camera?

If you absolutely value one handed use above all else, then the Z10 would work for you. But the Z30, from a hardware perspective, is just better than the Z10 in every single way. In my opinion, having to slightly reposition the phone in your hand to reach the far upper corner would be well worth the tradeoff for the better hardware. And while the larger screen makes one handed ease of use more difficult, it does have the advantage of making two thumb typing easier.
    03-20-14 10:08 PM
    The BB Z30 is perfect! Battery life awesome. Bright colors, excellent antenna reception, high definition sound, etc...etc..perfect size for me!
    03-20-14 10:48 PM
    It looks like you aren't a power user. The z10 is an entry level phone and the battery is not as bad as you think. It will get you through the day. I promise!
    03-20-14 11:07 PM
    Anyone will be an improvement over IOS but my vote will be Z30 unless you have a budget then Z10. If you must have a keyboard then Q10.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 11:04 PM
29 12