A little too much much info their man. Glad I ate already.
    Sorry about the graphic nature of my post. . I just don't like Apple's attitude with regards to the iPhoney.
    06-07-10 10:44 PM
    K, so apple can hold a ton of apps... Agreed (too bad about 75% of them are completely useless). To get the ones apple hasn't approved, you have to hack the phone which apple is working very hard at making it to do with each software update. Hello, can you say greedy much?? They want a piece of all devs hard work.

A 16gb card for my blackberry cost me 20 bucks.... Upgrading from an 8 to a 16 gb iphone cost me 100 bucks more. Hmmmmm

My iphone lasted a month... Then I sold it and came back to blackberry.... There's an app for that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 11:51 PM
    Sorry about the graphic nature of my post. . I just don't like Apple's attitude with regards to the iPhoney.
    I have had to visit the Apple Store more times than I can remember taking my Kid's Touches in for repairs, (er replacements, they don't repair them), and I have started to get a little nervous when I go in. Has anyone noticed everyone in those stores look alike? I don't mean physically, it's more that they have the same air about them - same expression on their faces. It's almost a Stepford Wives sort of thing. Gives me the willies! I keep thinking they're building my replacement robot in the back and one of these days I'll go in for my Genius Bar appointment but won't come out! I've told my kids that if I start saying things like "Steve is God!" or "I can't wait for the next Mac!" or even "I'm so much cooler than everyone else!" that they should run some magnets over my head and go find my real body in the dumpster behind the Apple Store.

Last edited by exelant; 06-08-10 at 01:03 AM.
    06-08-10 12:26 AM
    may be I can have a try
    Thank you for the post!
    06-08-10 12:48 AM
    2 things:

1. What Blackberry can hold 144 apps?
    2. The current iPhone OS allows a max of 180 apps
    3. With iPhone OS 4 there are folders. Each folder can hold 12 apps. That means you can now have 2,160 apps max.

I agree they each have their own advantages and disadvantages but app memory is not an advantage on a Blackberry.

Omg it can hold so many apps! Now I can manage my life! I shall switch immediately, so my life is back in order! Thank you Apple...thank you!

06-08-10 01:38 AM
    Blackberry and Apple started in opposite ends of the spectrum (enterprise/business vs. consumer) and are starting to meet in the middle, with the "hopes" of crossing over effectively.

I am a firm believer that it's hard to find one device that will do EVERYTHING well. Devices will start to get close to perfection, but I find it amusing that it took 4 years for the so-called "jesus phone" to get folders.
    06-08-10 02:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD