I think one of the main reasons that keeps people on the Blackberry brand is the keyboard. So why is BB10 going to not have any keyboard devices initially?
    04-20-12 10:57 PM
    BB10 is getting closer.....
    I think one of the main reasons that keeps people on the Blackberry brand is the keyboard. So why is BB10 going to not have any keyboard devices initially?
    If they don't then I won't buy one for now. If they never do, I will ride this 9900 til it dies or breaks and then back to iPhone I guess.
    04-21-12 12:58 AM
    If they don't then I won't buy one for now. If they never do, I will ride this 9900 til it dies or breaks and then back to iPhone I guess.
    I don't think the 9900 will be the last BBOS Bold, there will be more. It will be a long time before BBOS will be completely replaced by BB10.
    04-21-12 05:43 AM
    I have just got myself an iPhone 4. I had a 3GS which I was using in sync with my 9800 but I missed the camera given the 3GS doesn't even have a flash.

Now I have an iPhone 4 and I'm happy with that. My contract SIM is in there, my PAYG SIM is in the Blackberry and will be active only until the credit runs out.
    04-21-12 06:14 AM
    Because RIM is getting killed right now by all touch devices, and it is obvious that the 98xx touch Blackberry devices aren't winning people back. There will be a keyboard device, but its smart business to put out what people have been defecting for first. The loyal KB blackberry users will wait a little longer.
    04-22-12 03:27 PM
    Because RIM is getting killed right now by all touch devices, and it is obvious that the 98xx touch Blackberry devices aren't winning people back. There will be a keyboard device, but its smart business to put out what people have been defecting for first. The loyal KB blackberry users will wait a little longer.
    I can wait a little longer since I m just getting back a 9900 after trying the iPhone 4S.
    04-22-12 06:28 PM
    Thank you!! I have said the same thing many times!
    02-23-13 09:08 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD