Got the new iphone 4 added to the family but the Blackberry still my Main Phone. I guess when you go blackberry you cant go back

06-29-10 01:10 AM
    iPhone devices outnumber the BlackBerry... ha
    06-29-10 01:57 AM
    Looks like the new iPhone has a lot more vivid screen....and I would rather have my Berry over the iPhone as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 02:05 AM
    Unquestionably the iPhone is a gorgeous device.

Any news on the rumoured software fix to deal with the call drop issue?
    06-29-10 02:08 AM
    That IS a sweet looking device just try not to touch the lower left hand corner.

06-29-10 02:11 AM
    Yes it is really pretty, but like that beautiful maple bar in the bakery, don't try to use it as a phone! Haha

06-29-10 07:17 AM
    PK, that was wicked!!!
    06-29-10 07:22 AM
    The screen on the new iPhone is sick, gal at work got her's the other day. While it's cool, it doesn't make me want to give up my BB.
    06-29-10 07:26 AM
    What ever works best for the end user is what matters....
    06-29-10 07:46 AM
    Unquestionably the iPhone is a gorgeous device.

Any news on the rumoured software fix to deal with the call drop issue?
    Has this been an issue on your iPhone 4?

I know mine has been rock solid.
    06-29-10 09:45 AM
    Truth be told RIM has had their share of these type issues too, Tour trackball anyone???? Storm1 Screen press issues & dust issues???? Storm2 buttons issue??? Bold back cover????? Need I go on???? I can tease the iphone a little.
    06-29-10 10:24 AM
    Has this been an issue on your iPhone 4?

I know mine has been rock solid.
    Duvi, I don't have an iPhone 4G. I've simply been following the discussion and the news. I almost bought one, was almost ready to.
    Maybe the iPhone 5!!! Or maybe once I see the white one!
    I've read that the battery issues that had really bothered me when I had my 3GS for that little bit have been fixed and that this one has great battery life.
    06-29-10 10:48 AM
    Sweet line up..
    06-29-10 12:05 PM
    Meh, iPhone are for little kids to play games on.
    06-29-10 01:15 PM
    That IS a sweet looking device just try not to touch the lower left hand corner.

You're only supposed to admire the looks of the iPhone, but not to try to
    use it for calls!
    06-29-10 01:20 PM
    Meh, iPhone are for little kids to play games on.

Is that the best you've got ?
    06-29-10 01:20 PM
    So OP can you tell us your Pros and Cons of the iPhone 4 and why you decided to keep the BB as your primary phone? Does all 3 phone have their own line or are they shared?

I'm not a big fan of Anroid and I'm considering the ip4 myself as 2nd multi-media phone but will still keep my BB since its too essential for my everyday needs.

06-29-10 01:50 PM
    I had a choice of an iphone or Blackberry, Its my second blackberry, wont ever change unless its for another Blackberry!
    06-29-10 04:35 PM
    Is that the best you've got ?
    Yep because after passing down my 3gs iphone down to my newphew, that's all he uses it for. Even when I owned the iPhone myself, all I did was play games all day at work. After going back to a blackberry I wiped out the bb games because they suck anyways. Sometimes, I wish bb had games like the iphone.
    Last edited by thymaster; 06-29-10 at 09:00 PM.
    06-29-10 08:57 PM
    Yep because after passing down my 3gs iphone down to my newphew, that's all he uses it for. Even when I owned the iPhone myself, all I did was play games all day at work.
    So we are to accept you and your nephews' (2 people) experience as being the
    experience of the whole of the iPhone community? Yeah, that makes about
    as much sense as your "little kids to play games on" comment" Simply brilliant.
    06-29-10 09:01 PM
    This may help with the reception questions; I follow this guy for his technological news..

06-29-10 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD