DO IT!

They are virtually invisible and protected my Pearl 100% from an emery board attack, then healed itself so the skin was still perfect. BSE for sure!
    06-02-08 05:24 PM
    Question: I have absolutely no protection on my Pearl, whatsoever... Is it really worth it to go out and get one of these products? Do they protect against falls and whatnot? And can you see them, or are they virtually invisible?
    I'll answer this way. When I bought my Red Pearl from a friend I didn't know it had a BSE until she told me 2 months later! I immediately bought one for my Curve.

Not it won't protect against a fall, but it will provide serious scratch proofing
    06-02-08 06:01 PM
    So it's been 60 hours since install of the IS and no improvement in those smudge areas.

I may go ahead and purshase a BSE. Just curious, though. Does anyone have experience removing the BSE after its been on for a while? And if so, does it leave a clean surface behind or a sticky residue? I don't want to ruin the screen of the device in any way and I know (from people telling me on the forum) the IS does come off cleanly.

Thanks!
    Last edited by NewBlackBerryUser; 06-03-08 at 05:14 AM.
    06-03-08 04:13 AM
    This had to be the worst experience of my life applying the "invisible shield." I followed the basic instructions and this was **** to do and so far it looks like crap. I had to apply and remove so many times and the cutout wasn't even near perfect. I ran out of the spray towards the end. I have a lot of bubbles on the front screen I hope go away in 12 hours, but somehow I'm getting the feeling it won't. I wish I had rather invested in a good body cover or something.
    06-03-08 04:25 AM
    I just read this on the BSE page for Curves:

"Please Note: Due to the unique finish of the black surfaces of the phone, these areas are not covered. While this surface is highly scratch-resistant, it does not provide a proper surface for the Skin to adhere to."

Yet, my Invisible Shield did come with pieces to cover the side and they adhere just fine.
    06-03-08 04:50 AM
    So it's been 60 hours since install of the IS and no improvement in those smudge areas.

I may go ahead and purshase a BSE. Just curious, though. Does anyone have experience removing the BSE after its been on for a while? And if so, does it leave a clean surface behind or a sticky residue? I don't want to ruin the screen of the device in any way and I know (from people telling me on the forum) the IS does come off cleanly.

Thanks!
    I had the Invisible Shield on my Treo for a few months. I was forcing it into either a case or a cradle, and it caused some parts to start to come off. I decided to go ahead and take it all off. When I did that, to me, the phone felt a little different, and never felt the same again. It wasn't sticky or anything, and it was hard to explain how it felt, but it didn't fell like a stock Treo. This could have also been because I was so used to the way IS felt, that going back to the stock form made it feel, in my mind, a little different. But as far as cosmetically damaging it, everything came off fine.
    06-03-08 09:48 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD