Please help !!!!

Had my blackberry bold now for 2 months and had no problems at all. Over past couple of days i have not been able to connect to the internet or receive e-mails, but this only happens at home for some reason??!!!!!
    08-18-09 02:08 PM
    Hi + welcome to CB!

When this happens try the following :- hit the menu key then > options > advanced options > host routing table > menu > register now. This should reconnect you to the network.

Aslo try resending your service books from 3's BIS website (where you set up your email from).

Let us know if this helps.
    08-18-09 02:28 PM
    Hi .... Thanks for that, still not working though. Will work everywhere else apart from home!
    08-18-09 03:44 PM
    Wait, are you talking Wi-Fi? A regular BB data plan will either work or it won't, it's not site specific.

Wi-Fi on the other hand is different. Perhaps you need to configure your router.
    08-18-09 03:48 PM
    It is possible you have lost your 3G signal at home for whatever reason. What is your signal strength showing in the upper right hand corner? 3G or GPRS maybe even GSM?

On 3UK to get 2G you will most likely roam on another network so try the following.

options > network , set network selection mode to automatic and the network mode to 3G + 2G.

Also ensure data services is set to on and not to off when roaming. You may only need these settings to be like this when at home and can revert back to the original settings for when out and about and when normal service resumes at home.
    08-18-09 03:54 PM
    Thanks for all your help but nothing seems to be working!!

My signal is fine and it is showing 3G and wifi all the time.

Contacted 3 and they said no problem with coverage. This problem only happens when i step foot in my house but only recently over past 5 days, and i've had the phone for 2 months!

We don't have wireless internet at home but don't see this being the problem?!
    08-19-09 01:05 PM
    I've had the same problem with my curve. signal strength is fine, same location as this morning without the problem. no edge or gsm reflected though, just signal strength. Any suggestions?
    09-23-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD