Hi, I did a search and found very little about this so I am posing my questions here...

1) Is there a way to link and listen to Live365 or ShoutCast internet Radio with a BB phone? I listen primarily to Ambient Music, so I have selected stations I listen to on my home stereo that I would love to listen to when I get my BB phone.

2) At one time there used to be a way you could send your portable CD player music to your car radio by way of a fake CD device that connected to your CD player and CD slot in your car radio.

Is there a way to send Internet Radio, if accessible, or MP3 Music from your BB phone to your Car Stereo... either by simple cabling like mentioned above, or by an inexpensive transmitter device?

I would love to listen to Internet Radio from my BB phone on my car stereo.

Fingers Crossed...

Thanks,
    Dennis
    08-14-08 06:14 PM
    I use RCA's to my satellite radio, I unplug it and use my BB sometimes.
    08-14-08 06:15 PM
    Hi, I did a search and found very little about this so I am posing my questions here...

1) Is there a way to link and listen to Live365 or ShoutCast internet Radio with a BB phone? I listen primarily to Ambient Music, so I have selected stations I listen to on my home stereo that I would love to listen to when I get my BB phone.

2) At one time there used to be a way you could send your portable CD player music to your car radio by way of a fake CD device that connected to your CD player and CD slot in your car radio.

Is there a way to send Internet Radio, if accessible, or MP3 Music from your BB phone to your Car Stereo... either by simple cabling like mentioned above, or by an inexpensive transmitter device?

I would love to listen to Internet Radio from my BB phone on my car stereo.

Fingers Crossed...

Thanks,
    Dennis
    I can help you with the second question. Get a MOTOROKR T505. It's a bluetooth enabled FM modulator. It will allow you to wirelessly play your music through your stereo (and take calls).

As far as the internet radio, do a search for XM or Sirius, some of the folks here have got them to stream on their phones. I don't subscribe to either, so I haven't tried this myself.
    Last edited by cire0309; 08-14-08 at 06:23 PM. Reason: sp
    08-14-08 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD