Anybody on 02 network?
    Is there any other sites or numbers u can text to get your internet data because its not let me see my internet data on the 02 site for a few weeks now don't know why but?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-11 07:01 PM
    I'm on O2 UK. Mine hasn't been working for weeks either. I spoke to an advisor at O2 two days ago and they said there has been a problem and to try it Friday - by then it should be up and running again. (At first the advisor didn't know there was a problem and had to read some notes regarding the matter)

I don't know of any other numbers to call / text to get the remaining data allowance either.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Ben1232; 11-03-11 at 07:26 PM.
    11-03-11 07:23 PM
    I was wondering cause a wanted to check my data but ov course you have been telt its to be back on friday
    I wonder why its took them so long to get it back!

Thanks for the information mate!

11-03-11 07:28 PM
    A queston from Canada. How much a month do you pay and how much is covered with your plan? I pay $50 a month for 500mb along with 400 minutes. I recently added 500 more mb for $5 extra.
    11-03-11 07:39 PM
    A queston from Canada. How much a month do you pay and how much is covered with your plan? I pay $50 a month for 500mb along with 400 minutes. I recently added 500 more mb for $5 extra.
    I pay �15 p/m and I get unlimited 02 calls and unlimited texts to any uk network (carriers) I get unlimited internet usage

11-03-11 07:58 PM
    Holy living mother of pearl! I wish I could get a plan like that. Here we are locked in to most plans for 3 years! Canada has some of the highest price for mobile plans in world. There are only 3 large companys who hold the majority of mobile space. In past 2 years or so some new companys have came up, but only in major centers.
    11-03-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD