Oh my goodness my friend... I just saw the picture of your AT&T phone in saran wrap...

CAN WE ALL DONATE JUST $1 FOR THIS MAN TO GET A SKIN... OR SOME KIND OF HOUSING...

In all seriousness, I think if we mail you a dollar, you can get yourself a pretty sweet skin/housing for your phone
    02-22-08 01:49 AM
    Here is a foto. I know I should fork out the 7 bucks for a skin.
    Ok, I agree that it doesn't look ALL that bad.....but I don't think I could go that way....OTOH, I saw a lady with a Pearl the other day who had a complete cover for hers that even had the keypad on it....does this sound familiar to anyone?
    02-23-08 07:33 AM
    Oh my goodness my friend... I just saw the picture of your AT&T phone in saran wrap...

CAN WE ALL DONATE JUST $1 FOR THIS MAN TO GET A SKIN... OR SOME KIND OF HOUSING...

In all seriousness, I think if we mail you a dollar, you can get yourself a pretty sweet skin/housing for your phone
    LOL, hey, I am working PT in a bookstore while looking for another job, and I managed to afford some clothes for my bb...I hit up TMO when they had their 2 for 10 sale--got four "suits" for my man.

If I can afford it on my salary, I am sure Mr Saran wrap can afford it as well.
    02-23-08 07:36 AM
    "If I can afford it on my salary, I am sure Mr Saran wrap can afford it as well."

Excuse me! I am not "Mr." saran wrap. I will accept apologies later. Can't you see my avatar is a girl? And Broomhilda is a girl cartoon?
    02-23-08 07:38 PM
    Male or female, I think we're just used to BB owners being a bit more appearance-conscious when it comes to their baby. But to each his (or her) own. I still say it's not that bad.
    02-23-08 07:50 PM
    I did the same thing on my Pearl(its a back up) and I think it turned out better then my BSE! lol I'm down with the wrap! lol
    02-23-08 07:54 PM
    That really didn't look too bad. But I think I will look on Ebay for my BabyBerry's new clothes.
    02-24-08 12:05 PM
    Okay. I got a real skin. Here is a picture. I had to take the saran wrap off to take the battery out. I like having it over the keys - it feels like I'm getting less dirt and goo on them.

Thanks for all of your replies.
    02-26-08 09:52 PM
    I finally got in the case I so desired. It is a beautiful red hard case to match my red pearl. I love it. While still tempted to use saran wrap, I have overcome my addiction to free and cheap. I still would like something really thin that covers my keypad so it doesn't get dusty. I thought of a few ideas (including more wrap, vis-qween, even a bit of thick plastic bag) but I want something durable. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 11:49 PM
    I finally got in the case I so desired. It is a beautiful red hard case to match my red pearl. I love it. While still tempted to use saran wrap, I have overcome my addiction to free and cheap. I still would like something really thin that covers my keypad so it doesn't get dusty. I thought of a few ideas (including more wrap, vis-qween, even a bit of thick plastic bag) but I want something durable. Any ideas?

Spermacidal free clear latex condom.

Its a win/win.
    03-08-08 09:05 AM
    So I got a rosewood monaco shell case from shop crackberry. It matches my red berry quite nicely. I still have the nice black skin too.

03-19-08 12:58 AM
    Lol! This made my night. Keep the creativity flowing!

03-19-08 01:04 AM
    Thats awesome you have a top of the line phone and won't pay to protect it you r just confused but you'll get through it
    03-19-08 04:15 AM
    Here is a foto. I know I should fork out the 7 bucks for a skin.
    Except for the couple of bubbles not bad.
    03-19-08 08:07 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD