Can't sync my address book with Outlook 2003...it syncs partially and then stops...I haven't had this problem in the past, so why am I having it now? I've been to the blackberry.com forums and none of the solutions are working. I would like to download an older version of Blackberry Desktop Software, when things used to work just fine.
    10-10-09 06:53 PM
    Found this on another post as I ran into the same issue. This worked perfectly...

Hey there try this I hope it helps

Likely your Synchronization Data is corrupt.

- Leave your BlackBerry unplugged

- Open Desktop Manager, click on Synchronize.

- Click on Configuration Tab, then click Reset Configuration

- Close the Desktop Manager, then reopen.

- connect the BlackBerry.

- You may get a message "No applications configured for synchronization..." Click OK.

- Resetup your sync information with Outlook
    01-13-10 08:28 AM
    it really worked on my 9700 BB Bold. tk you
    05-18-10 05:53 AM
    Had the same problem with my Torch and Outlook 2007. Followed marusso's advice (the steps on my Desktop Manager were slightly different). After two attempts the problem was solved. When I reconfigured my sync I made the address book sync one-way, from Outlook to device, after deleting duplicates of some address book entries. Before the problem started I noticed that I had duplicates of some address book entries on my device, that ended up in Outlook after the last successful sync before the problem started. Don't know how I ended with duplicates of just some of my address entries, but it seemed to be related to the onset of the problem. After my successful resolution of the issue I reconfigured my sync for two-way address book sync between Outlook and device and the sync seemed to go fine. Hope I'm fixed now, though. Thanks.
    07-07-11 01:02 AM