Hi, strange thing, someone invited me and I accepted, I was able to chat with this person. I however tried to invite my BlackBerry from my iPhone, saw the invitation on my BlackBerry, accepted it, but nothing happened. Inviting my iPhone from my BlackBerry-invite does not show on my iPhone, but on my BlackBerry it shows that it's pending.

I used a new blackberry ID and a different email address, I did however use the same first and last name.

I'm from singapore

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    09-21-13 04:03 PM
    I'm guessing that it's a glitch because the official version of BBM for iPhones isn't out yet.
    09-21-13 04:07 PM
    It works for my friend on iPhone. We just tried and it works fine. Sent pictures and everything. But he was an ex BlackBerry guy so had his BBID setup and he was added automatically to my list. He didn't need to invite. I will ask him tomorrow if he has trouble inviting new people.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 04:13 PM
    Yes, that's what I thought as well until I received an invite, successful accepted it and then chatted.

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    09-21-13 04:14 PM
    Yes, that's what I thought as well until I received an invite, successful accepted it and then chatted.

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    Just remembered he invited a mutual friend from his iPhone. It worked fine for then too

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 04:16 PM
    Is it possible it's because I used the same name when registering

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    09-21-13 04:19 PM

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    Very well could be. Try setting up a different email address for each device you are using.
    09-21-13 04:23 PM

Posted via CB on my Z 10
    Oh you were inviting your BlackBerry from iPhone.... BBM is linked with your BBID. so one BBID from device X inviting the same BBID on device Y would make things a little batty for sure

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 04:23 PM
    Oh you were inviting your BlackBerry from iPhone.... BBM is linked with your BBID. so one BBID from device X inviting the same BBID on device Y would make things a little batty for sure

Posted via CB10
    Possibly, but not necessarily. I have a legacy device and I have myself as a BBM contact. I can message myself and reply to myself.
    09-21-13 04:35 PM
    Possibly, but not necessarily. I have a legacy device and I have myself as a BBM contact. I can message myself and reply to myself.
    That's schizophrenic mate

Posted via CB10
    middbrew likes this.
    09-21-13 04:37 PM
    Delete channels.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-21-13 04:39 PM
    Hi guys.. m having same prob. U can't invite my frenz from iPhone, they didn't receive any notification but they can invite me but it juz vanish from mine n their bbm contacts.. hmmm ant solutions/idea? Thx in advance..
    09-22-13 06:04 AM
    singapore server not ready yet..
    09-22-13 09:41 PM