More feedbacks from the sideloaded instagram app should be sent asking the native app for bb10.

Attachment 175391

Posted via CB10
    Done. Instagram is meh to me but I know there is a big consumer demand for it.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Attachment 175608
    Attached Thumbnails Instagram on Blackberry before Google Glass-img_00000601.png  
    06-24-13 02:36 PM
    He said in the article, "in that order." IG is just looking for the company that's growing the most. I'm not sure, but it looks like and I do think BlackBerry is growing faster from their start than Microsoft. Based off the business side. 10% market share + steady growth and we get an native app. That's going to take some time, but as Heins said, BlackBerry has to prove itself. That's probably what most of the big name app companies are doing.

Typed via BB Z10. Can your touchscreen type faster than this? Didn't think so. Find me on Twitter @ahsonn_carter
    06-24-13 02:50 PM
    Great well get it before a beta device that hasn't even been announced for public sale let alone at a reasonable price shakes head...

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 03:46 PM

At OP, Instagram will probably be released with 10.2 and jelly bean 4.2.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. I was thinking the same thing. I think BlackBerry will announce a new device(s) in sept/oct. The new device(s) will come loaded with 10.2, and they will announce that some carriers are rolling out 10.2 the Z10, Q10 and Q5 starting that day. Just like Thorsten Heins said for 10.1 at BlackBerry live. Also this would be the perfect time to announce Instagram, Viber and maybe some others. This is not fact but just what I think will happen.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-24-13 03:59 PM
    Like you said, "some carriers." Verizon will definitely take their time, especially if BlackBerry doesn't send them carrier approved software. Hopefully by that time BlackBerry negotiates a better deal for us who are Americans. Otherwise I will be installing more leaks!

Typed via BB Z10. Can your touchscreen type faster than this? Didn't think so. Find me on Twitter @ahsonn_carter
    06-24-13 05:27 PM
    T-Mobile advertising the blackberry on instagram. Irony?

Instagram on Blackberry before Google Glass-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372125254.817096.jpg

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    06-24-13 08:54 PM
    T-Mobile advertising the blackberry on instagram. Irony?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372125254.817096.jpg 
Views:	811 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	175714

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    That can't be. Instagram can't be used for business...
    BlackBerry Guy and bp3dots like this.
    06-24-13 09:52 PM
    That's what's up. We need every bit marketing/promo we can get in the US.

06-24-13 10:25 PM
    This pretty much confirms what I've believed all along... that Instagram isn't even currently working on an app for BlackBerry 10, and that it's much, much further away than anyone thinks.

Saying BlackBerry10 will get it before Google Glass...that says nothing. Google Glass will probably be a niche product anyways. Other than just looking at pictures, I don't see how having Instagram in glasses would be beneficial for Google or the user at all......everything about posting an Instagram picture ishands-on. From picking a filter, to choosing which part of the picture you want focused on...you need your hands. And everything I've seen Google Glass advertised as, is a device to let you do things so your hands are free.

When BlackBerry10 launched, I wanted the Q10 so badly. But I knew that expecting it before summer was only setting myself for disappointment. BlackBerry said mid-May, so I mentally changed that to late June (it came to T-Mobile June 5th, so I was pleasantly surprised). I've done the same thing with Instagram, except I've put it even further away than 5 or 6 months, since it has never even been officially mentioned by BlackBerry, EVER.

I hate to be negative about BlackBerry, since I do love my Q10 and Z10 (shoot, I still love my PlayBook too), I just don't see this app coming to us for a very long time, because seriously..Android got to be almost as popular as iPhone before Instagram launched for it. And I really don't think that will be happening for BlackBerry for the foreseeable near future.

(PS I don't see where to leave feedback... neither my iPod touch version nor my side loaded version of v4.0.0 has this feature. I'd love to let them know from my iOS version, so they could see that even as an iOS user, I still want it on my BlackBerry)
    06-24-13 10:47 PM
    Yes u can! There are loads of businesses using instagram! For example Burberry are taking full advantage of the new video features of the latest version

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:33 AM
    Where do I find this on my side load app. I'm not big on twisting the developer etc, but I think the feedbacks a good way to say I'm already using Android on bb10, now make a native, or working ported version.

At OP, Instagram will probably be released with 10.2 and jelly bean 4.2.

Posted via CB10
    Go to your profile and click three dots on top right then there is this report problem option.

Click that and from options select send feedback

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 11:25 AM
    I heard goggle glass comes at the end of the year
    06-25-13 05:42 PM
    Look on your profile page. Hit the three dots on the upper right. Then hit Report a Problem which will then give you an option to Send Feedback.

It isn't in the easiest spot to find.
    Glass is out. Its expensive as hell but its out.
    06-25-13 05:55 PM
    Random instagram question on Q10. Is the sideload not capable of accurate photo editing? Screenshot posted, picture covers up all the editing/posting icons, so it's a lot guesswork. Is this just a q10 problem or is there a way to fix it?
    Attachment 175587

Posted via CB10
    It's a Q10 issue, the same issue is not present on the Z10. There is no fix for it.
    06-25-13 06:01 PM
    Glass is out. Its expensive as hell but its out.
    Glass is only out for developers that pre-ordered at Google I/O and those who are part of the Explorer program, which is now closed. It's not officially available for purchase through any retail channels or directly from Google themselves.
    06-25-13 06:02 PM
    They finally said something!
    06-26-13 07:33 AM
    According to n4bb, Instagram for be wont be out for awhile.

Instagram Not Coming to BlackBerry "Anytime Soon", says CEO - N4BB
    06-26-13 05:59 PM
    According to n4bb, Instagram for be wont be out for awhile.

Instagram Not Coming to BlackBerry "Anytime Soon", says CEO - N4BB
    Okay. Maybe read the 1st post.

Sent from my HTC One
    06-26-13 06:12 PM
    Oops I apologize, I followed a link to this thread.
    peter_betos likes this.
    06-26-13 06:24 PM
    Random instagram question on Q10. Is the sideload not capable of accurate photo editing? Screenshot posted, picture covers up all the editing/posting icons, so it's a lot guesswork. Is this just a q10 problem or is there a way to fix it?
    Attachment 175587

Posted via CB10
    it works fine on the Z10 but it gets cut off in the Q10, you can still edit and use the filters if you remember where all the options are on the screen behind the picture
    06-26-13 07:16 PM
    Done. Instagram is meh to me but I know there is a big consumer demand for it.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Attachment 175608
    That's a good idea! i'm going to do that right now
    06-26-13 07:17 PM
    Attachment 175587

Posted via CB10
    On an Android Native Development standpoint, that's due to the poor implementation of the custom imageview inside the XML layout (because of lack of anticipation on a square aspect ratio screen size). You need to reach out to the Instagram devs to address that.
    06-26-13 09:25 PM
    Problem is we're always going to be second class citizens, getting apps months if not years after they appear on iOS and Android. So when instagram dies and everyone moves to the next thing we probably won't have it for a long time. Sad but true

Posted via CB10
    Fnen90 likes this.
    06-27-13 12:57 AM
    Thanks Blaze and jyuan!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 04:28 PM
    So he is only investing in platforms with lots of users and growth, which is why "it took a long time to make a version for Android," despite the fact that Android was larger and faster growing than iOS the day that Instagram first launched as an iPhone exclusive.

Seriously, how absurd!
    06-27-13 07:10 PM
53 123