I still have not received this update in Ontario through Bell. I am not sure if they are always behind. Does anyone have news on Bell?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:10 AM
    Hey guys, if you can do better then go and become programmers and do better. Just saying that everyone takes things for granted and complain too much about things.

Posted via CB10
    I am not a programmer, but I still could do a better job on the Calendar UI! :-)
    MarsupilamiX, Donvald and Xenolock like this.
    02-20-15 10:39 AM
    Blackberry assistant can't find my apps, just facebook, cannot find a lot of setting in "Settings" with BBAssistant. It works a lot slower. . Previously i had 10.3.1 version with a leak os, and blackberry assistant has worked a lot better. I would try to do a reload or wipe. Better latter than a laggy product .
    02-20-15 11:08 AM
    I really appreciate improved speed, better battery management, camera, device manager, Blend, new Hub functions, and all others that you guys mentioned, but I didn't like the new icons and the way hub looks now! Else, I'm super excited and happy!

Posted via 'The Mighty  BlackBerry Z10'
    02-20-15 11:21 AM
    10.3.x is way better than 10.2.1. You have to get use to a few changes, but that is nothing compared to the upgrades.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:09 PM
    Search can't locate my browser on the last few builds of 10.3.1 for some reason, anyone else having the issue?

If I ask the assistant to search blu-ray on amazon, it say it can't locate my browser... ufff

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    02-20-15 01:12 PM
    aside for the initial startup time when launching android apps i can no longer see any difference between them and native apps. Android apps are now silky smooth.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:39 PM
    I think the upgrade is excellent - apart from the colours in calendar! It looks solid and professional.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:44 PM
    I still have not received this update in Ontario through Bell. I am not sure if they are always behind. Does anyone have news on Bell?

Posted via CB10
    Mine came in around 11:00 from Bell. Z10
    02-20-15 01:49 PM
    Hey guys, if you can do better then go and become programmers and do better. Just saying that everyone takes things for granted and complain too much about things.

Posted via CB10
    It seems like all you ever do here is complain about other people complaining. I don't get it, but in my opinion, people who spend their money on products have the right to complain about stuff like this.

You do realize that it isn't our responsibility to write updates for BB10? Yes? That is BlackBerry's job. I go to work six days a week, and I do my job well. If I did a crappy job, I probably wouldn't have a job to go to anymore.

BlackBerry hasn't been doing too great of a job lately and the result is fewer and fewer sells.

The bottom line is it is BlackBerry who needs to step it up, do a better job and ultimately make customers happy. If they don't, well they probably won't need to worry about it much longer.
    lift, JeepBB and Donvald like this.
    02-20-15 03:57 PM
    Battery life on my Z 10 seems to have improved.

Posted via CB10 on my ZED10
    Attachment 335333
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-20-15 04:32 PM
    I can get the camera working but just discovered the cool feature where you can take a picture by tapping anywhere on the screen in gone. Again, why get rid off this feature and make it just like an iphone or android camera?
    Welll from personal experience, im less likley to take **** pictures with a dedicated button for the camera, instead of the entire screen being a button.

But you know what would be even better. Giving us the option of disabling the camera button on the lock screen, or make it less likley for but pictures.

Also if possible, please improve the auto focus features.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-20-15 04:58 PM
    I love it so far!! Best feature for me is the keyboard shortcuts. Red Passport all day everyday!

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 07:37 PM
    For those on us on 10.3.1 for a while, we know that it is head and two shoulders above 10.2.1. It's not even in the ball park.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:00 PM
    Oh...spend some time downloading cobalts Google playstore and lucky Patcher and if you are into apps, then you would not regret it.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:04 PM
    Overall, I like the update. Seems to be pretty smooth and a general major improvement.
    My only real gripe so far has been with BBM. When I'm typing a msg I cannot see what I'm typing because the keyboard is covering the msg box. It does not cover the msg box when texting and I've played around a bit with settings but can't seem to get the msg box visible when typing a msg in BBM. Anyone else have this occurring?

UPDATE : I went back into settings and chose to NOT have the action bar appear with the keyboard which allows me now, to see the msg box. This is probably a bug BB should work out.... I hope

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 10:56 PM
    Well....28 hrs after the first official updates were happening...World flicking wide, here I sit in Calgary with a Z30 STA100-5..on Flippin Telus and no go damned update..!!

WTF.

My puny work Q10- updated
    Wife's Z10-updated....but no love for the premier 5" touch...and given all the beotchin....maybe I'll wait for 10.4

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 11:25 PM
    Seems good so far. I like the new UI. It's a tad small on the Q10 but the colours really pop.

Not sure how I feel about the Amazon App store yet. The few apps I have downloaded to try have performed rather poorly.

But overall a nice update.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:10 AM
    I m having the same issue with BBM. Could you please help me with fixing it.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 01:00 AM
    Overall, I like the update. Seems to be pretty smooth and a general major improvement.
    My only real gripe so far has been with BBM. When I'm typing a msg I cannot see what I'm typing because the keyboard is covering the msg box. It does not cover the msg box when texting and I've played around a bit with settings but can't seem to get the msg box visible when typing a msg in BBM. Anyone else have this occurring?

UPDATE : I went back into settings and chose to NOT have the action bar appear with the keyboard which allows me now, to see the msg box. This is probably a bug BB should work out.... I hope

Posted via CB10
    I m having the same issue with BBM. Could you please help me with fixing it.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 01:01 AM
    I'm finding when I have phone on vibrate and using bbm vibrate will not work. Settings seem fine. Does anyone else have this problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 01:08 AM
    Deleted
    Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 02:29 AM
    At the moment I think this update is a big step forward. Yes I have some problems with the notification sound , the dialing pad looks not very elegant in my opinion and there are other little things that are maybe not perfect.
    But as a whole...I like what I have got from BlackBerry this time.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 03:51 AM
    Bunch of negative nancies

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 05:08 AM
    I just upgraded my Z10 to 10.3.1 this morning and I must say I really don't think it's an improvement at all and in many cases its worse.

Things I think are not as good as in 10.2:

- The Search Function: I used to just hit the magnifying glass and start typing. Now when I hit it the Assistant comes up and I have to tap the small "Type Here to get started" box to bring up the keyboard so you can start typing. This is really annoying and as someone who uses search a lot this is a time waster.

- The Subject Line in the Hub is now in grey instead of black, making it harder to read at a glance.

- When an email is open, the sender's name is now split into two lines, with the time and the date obscuring the Surname.

- I miss the old 'blue' Blackberry headings. They were much easier to read and stood out more than the plain white. The whole theme just looks too 'flat' to me, like a bad IOS rip off.

- The White dialling pad looks way worse than the black.

Any thoughts from others?
    I use a 10.2.1 on my Z30 and 10.3.1 leak on my Passport. I much prefer the colors and a few features on 10.2.1, but for the most part, 10.3.1 is good once you get past the stupid bland colors and icons.
    02-21-15 05:18 AM
131 1234 ...