The sudden change by cloud magic to Newton email and a huge subscription fee seems to be bothering a lot of loyal cloud magic users including me. Is there any indication a lot of them may move to blackberry hub ? I am definitely moving. I know blackberry needs to fix a few bugs, but overall there is no better app to take cloud magic's space. Cash registers ringing for blackberry I say.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-19-16 08:20 AM
    Yeah to go from FREE to $50 a year was.... well Android users love their free.

But how would they even know HUB exists? If they want free, and can still get free... is $12 a year going to interest them?

Do a search for an email application.... how far down the list is BlackBerry HUB? I know because befroe I started paying for the HUB I wanted to see what else is out there... lots of options out there and many of them free.
    09-19-16 08:39 AM
    There are probably 50k email apps on android so making the hub stand out among them is still a huge task for BB to compete
    09-19-16 08:50 AM
    The sudden change by cloud magic to Newton email and a huge subscription fee seems to be bothering a lot of loyal cloud magic users including me. Is there any indication a lot of them may move to blackberry hub ? I am definitely moving. I know blackberry needs to fix a few bugs, but overall there is no better app to take cloud magic's space. Cash registers ringing for blackberry I say.

How long is the hub+ services suite free?
    I downloaded it a few hours ago, although i have been using hub for Android for about a month now.
    I also downloaded the bb launcher, but it would take some time to get used to it, so as of now m using the Google launcher.
    I need to get used to it coz m planning on z30 / Argon / Mercury next year, as the case maybe on 1st January 2017.
    When do they start billing $1 / year or start ads?

09-19-16 08:55 AM
    This is the what i got when i searched play stire for 'email apps for android':

EDIT: is it because i hav it installed??
    Attached Thumbnails increase in blackberry hub subscriber base in the last few days?-79489.jpg  
    09-19-16 08:58 AM
    How long is the hub+ services suite free?
    I downloaded it a few hours ago, although i have been using hub for Android for about a month now.
    I also downloaded the bb launcher, but it would take some time to get used to it, so as of now m using the Google launcher.
    I need to get used to it coz m planning on z30 / Argon / Mercury next year, as the case maybe on 1st January 2017.
    When do they start billing $1 / year or start ads?

30 days trial and the billing starts. It is $1 monthly if I am not wrong. Still I am ok with that rather than $50 for sure.

09-19-16 08:59 AM
    This is the what i got when i searched play stire for 'email apps for android':

EDIT: is it because i hav it installed??
    Correct!

09-19-16 09:01 AM
    30 days trial and the billing starts. It is $1 monthly if I am not wrong. Still I am ok with that rather than $50 for sure.

I mistyped $ 1 / year. 12$ / year is cool for me.

09-19-16 09:02 AM

You can also opt for the free, ad supported version after the trial ends.
    09-19-16 11:15 AM
    You can also opt for the free, ad supported version after the trial ends.
    Wouldn't want that though.

09-19-16 11:54 AM
    just had my trial end.
    They don't stealth you onto the payment plan which is nice. You get to choose what you want
    09-20-16 07:41 AM
    Yeah to go from FREE to $50 a year was.... well Android users love their free.

But how would they even know HUB exists? If they want free, and can still get free... is $12 a year going to interest them?

Do a search for an email application.... how far down the list is BlackBerry HUB? I know because befroe I started paying for the HUB I wanted to see what else is out there... lots of options out there and many of them free.
    I dont mind paying, just dont want to pay through the nose
    09-20-16 07:42 AM
    Cloud Magic (Newton Mail) is nothing like the Blackberry Hub and doesn't have anything to do with the services the HUB offers.

Newton mail combined some services within the email app that allow users to do specific things with the email (like log a call to Salesforce). It has absolutely nothing to do and is nothing like the Hub so I doubt anyone would be looking to download it as a replacement.
    09-20-16 09:04 AM