I have password access to my BB. When I get an incoming call I can't get into the BB to look at my applications and have to hang up, enter my PW then call the caller back. Does anyone know how to access the password entry screen while taking an incoming call?
    09-08-08 10:33 AM
    While in the middle of the call, hit that magical blackberry all access button, and it will open up a small menu of possible actions you can perform, unlock being on that small list.
    09-08-08 12:10 PM
    Or you can try entering 0000 or the last 4 digits of your phone number. Sometimes these work with some phones...not sure, though.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 02:38 PM
    Or you can try entering 0000 or the last 4 digits of your phone number. Sometimes these work with some phones...not sure, though.

Good luck

I HOPE NOT, that would be bad for security reasons!!!!!! Anyone could break in!
    09-08-08 03:29 PM
    I have password access to my BB. When I get an incoming call I can't get into the BB to look at my applications and have to hang up, enter my PW then call the caller back. Does anyone know how to access the password entry screen while taking an incoming call?
    This question doesn't make any sense to me. If my BB rings, I can answer it without putting in my password. If I'm already on a call, then my BB should be unlocked anyway. So are you talking about the times you have previously answered a call while the BB is locked and another call comes in during the first call??
    09-08-08 03:47 PM
    Five, you can set your phone so that you can place/take a call while the phone is locked...
    09-08-08 04:56 PM
    Five - I can take calls when it's locked too but I have it set that way.
    09-08-08 05:00 PM
    I assume this will work when the BB is locked but no certain. I know you can use alt+back to bring up app switcher while on a call. It may be possible to do that to go to the home screen. If it does then you should be able to hit the menu key to choose to unlock and enter your password. Then go about whatever it is you wanted to do. Again I am assuming it will work. Let me know if it does. That way in the future I can offer the same advice if they question comes up.

09-11-08 09:36 AM
    Well you can still get in. Hit the key right next to the incoming call button (blackberry menu key.). U can enter your password from there can go to the main menu...

withe
    I have password access to my BB. When I get an incoming calI can't get into the BB to look at my applications and have to hang up, enter my PW then call the caller back. Does anyone know how to access the password entry screen while taking an incoming call?
    09-16-08 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD