Someone told me that BB's developers are trying to improve video streaming, among other features, for all BBs. He also said that, as a result of them working on it, many BB users don't have web access (not me, as I'm typing this on my BB right now).

Is this true? Can I (along with other BB users) expect fast and non-jumpy video streaming within a few weeks, or did the person who said this not know what he was talking about?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 08:57 PM
    Hello,

No responses? Are the Blackberry developers currently working on improving various aspects of BB usability (including the speed of audio/video streaming) for all users? If so, when is it expected they might be finished?

Thanks again
    10-25-11 09:51 PM
    As far as I know video stream is dependant on a lot of factors. The speed of the source streaming the video. The speed of the device receiving the video. The size of the video being streamed (HD vs normal quality). The app that controls the speeds. The new BB phones are capable of streaming non buffering HD video over 3G+ (4G) networks. It's the other factors that make it buffer.
    10-26-11 03:58 AM
    Let's hope so but streaming depends a lot of hardware too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 05:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD