I'm not currently using a smart phone but I think I'm ready to make the switch...I'm a Mac user and want to make sure that a Blackberry would work easily and seamlessly with my computer.....will it??

Also, I'm thinking of getting the Curve? any suggestions? Should I go with another route rather than the Curve? I really don't want to get the Pearl since i don't think I will adapt to the keyboard easily.

My main reason for getting a smartphone is that it's driving me insane not having my organizer with me and I'd really like to combine it with my phone...and I'll probably check emails too if I have that ability...

How's the organizer with a Blackberry...all of my friends currently are Palm users so I have no way of checking out someone else's BB to see how I like it.

Thanks for reading and I really appreciate your help.

anooshka
    08-21-07 09:15 AM
    Hi Anooshka,
    First of all very welcome here. I'm a noobie too, but the people here are the greatest! You'll find and get all the help you need.

The BB should work very well with a mac, my girlfriend has the curve and a mac and loves it, totally addicted to it.
    She never has has or has problems wit the connection or anything else.

Go ahead and get the curve, a decision you won't regret. It will only get you addicted to it and to this site!

Once you try a smartphone, like a BB, you will never go back to a regular cellphone. It's so eas to have it all with you.
    08-22-07 04:19 PM
    Yes, like ualman said: "Once you try a smartphone, like a BB, you will never go back to a regular cellphone..."

But my advice is that you wait little more cos new models of Curve and Pearl are just around corner...
    08-22-07 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD