I came home excited that my Seidio Innocase surface for my curve had gotten there in the mail today, but I walked in the door and found that someone had just shoved it off the couch onto the floor where my little brothers were running around like crazy people!!! URGH!!!

Sure enough! When I opened it it was broken

To make matters worse, since it was broken in the packaging and there was no way to tell if it wasn't like that when I got it, I figured I would go online and email Amazon and tell them they needed to send me a new one.

But NOOOO, I can't do that either because my internet isn't working here at home I'm having a bad day CB...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 07:28 PM
    Aw that sucks. I hope you get your case fixed ASAP.
    07-16-09 07:30 PM
    i actually got my case at the verizon store, your store doesn't have one?
    07-16-09 07:36 PM
    awwww! Why not email Amazon from your curve?
    07-16-09 07:41 PM
    why didnt u go online on your bb curve and send them an email? opera or bolt browser would get u the full page. thats what i do when im on the go and need to send an email to like a company and things like that. just go online and get their email ? that sucks tho, and the sedio case @ the vzw store is cheap :C . i had two and they broke very easily, and my friend had one and it broke and her phone popped out the second it hit the ground, a bit strange seeing as its supposed to protect your phone.... :I
    07-16-09 07:43 PM
    I need the full version of the site to find what I'm looking for or else I would... And I could have gotten the case at verizon but I would've had to pay 30 bucks for it as opposed to the 9 and some change shipped to my house...

07-16-09 07:52 PM
    I need the full version of the site to find what I'm looking for or else I would... And I could have gotten the case at verizon but I would've had to pay 30 bucks for it as opposed to the 9 and some change shipped to my house...

Use BOLT. Its a nice browser.
    07-16-09 07:55 PM
    Less than stellar connection at my house on my phone too unfortunately. I really need to get bolt still, I've only used opera and BB browser.

07-16-09 08:18 PM
    Yeah bolt is my favorite browser. i love how it shows the full page.
    07-16-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD