So me and my brother just got in a fight
    and you'll NEVER guess what he did!

he picked up my blackberry and THREW it down the hall and it hit the door way
    very very sad. i couldn't believe it.
    i literally cried for an hour and a half.
    and i don't mean small itty bitty tears
    full on cryinggg

cracked screen
    he has no money either, so he's not going to replace it.
    and he won't get a job because hes lazy
    this is not good. what should i do besides kill him?!

Simply put....You need to whup his a$$!
    10-10-08 10:46 PM
    Howdy Zoi,

Here is something I have done in the past with my brothers. Once I realized that fighting them was something they enjoyed, and I got tired of helping in replacing bed rooms doors and patching sheet rock in our bedrooms.

Don't say anything, when he least expects it, take something of his of equal value. Must be something that he uses/enjoy, do not pick gifts given by other people to him, but things he bought.

Go to the nearest Pawn shop and pawn it. Use money to replace/repair your item. Any money left over you hand to him and say Thanks.

If he asks you where his item is, you can truthfully say ... "I don't know" because as soon as you leave the pawn shop, you won't know where it is.

If he asks you what the money is for, you can say, you thought he could use it.

One day I was digging through a box of stuff 20 years later, and found a lot of those old pawn tickets, so I mailed all the pawn tickets to my brothers, telling them thanks again, for fixing/replacing/cleaning this or that. LOL

No more fighting with your brother. But do tell him and your parents, in the future, if he decides to destroy anything of yours, in a fight, you will pepper spray him, and call the police for domestic violence. Be calm when you relay the message, and mean it. And if it were me (as the tiny sister), I would have already filed a police report for damaged property.... to start a nice little paper trail to show brother dear that he might be 6'6" and 250, but his little sister can kick his legs out from under him at any second. And to your parents I'd also add, I do not intend to be the first woman that he man handles, because if I am, I'm going to be the first woman to put his 6'6" 250 pound rump in jail.

Oh and Zoi, it's a phone, no more crying. Cry if a friend dies, cry if your pet dies, but no crying over broken things.
    10-11-08 07:49 AM
    I told my mom i would sell his guitar!!!
    She wouldn't let me.
    Sell it secretly.
    10-11-08 08:08 AM
    I have 4 kids and if I have learned anything of importance it is that parents are responsible for everything their kids do until they are 18 yrs old....... therefore your parents are needing to pay the replacement costs because they have raised him that way. it is their fault he is a baby at 17.
    10-11-08 01:30 PM
    I have 4 kids and if I have learned anything of importance it is that parents are responsible for everything their kids do until they are 18 yrs old....... therefore your parents are needing to pay the replacement costs because they have raised him that way. it is their fault he is a baby at 17.
    10-11-08 01:31 PM
    "There are no bad bad students...........only bad teachers"

Mr. Miagi-----The Karate Kid
    10-11-08 08:05 PM
    I got two words for you--JUDGE JUDY!
    10-11-08 08:08 PM
    If you take something of his and sell or pawn it, that is theft and he could call the police on you. However, if you fall on something of his and it breaks, that's an accident.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 08:21 PM
    Zoi, you must Mad now! I am so sorry, what an *******!
    10-11-08 08:24 PM
    Why NOT cry over a material object? Yeah, I know we all like to say "it's JUST a phone", but you know what? It's not a phone that you can just pick up at the 7-11.....and frankly, even if it was, she has every right to be upset that someone destroyed her property in such a callous and careless way. And let's be honest, her brother DID that to hurt her in just that way....

The fact is that not EVERYONE can AFFORD the "it's just a phone" attitude with it's unspoken "I can always get another one" counterpart.

Also, unless I missed it, she didn't say anything about being a pole dancer, and it was just such a comment I was referring to when I mentioned how some posters take their comments COMPLETELY out of the realm of what the poster was speaking of, and into, not just the rude, but the disgusting.
    10-11-08 08:24 PM
    No insurance?

10-11-08 08:25 PM
    It is obvious to me that your brother is of the opinion that as he is so big, he gets to do what ever he wants. Going after some ones property is a completely childish act. It would seem that your parents have allowed this, and in my experience, it is prob due to the fact that he plays football. Your parents allow him to do what he wants, cuz "We're just so proud of him, and we know he is going to the pro's" I have meet many parents like this. The fact is that he needs to be taught a lesson about respect, that this is life, not some 5 y/o's video game where the rules are made by who's the biggest. I second that you should start a paper trail on him, because more than likely, you are not the first person he has done this type of thing to, and you wont be the last.
    10-11-08 08:29 PM
    Actually, that is not always true(thanks judge judy).....parents are responsible for the damage a kid does if they are not properly supervising them....as in a ten yr old who is outside and damages property.......but if your child is of a certain age, the law assumes that the child can do SOME of the supervision of themselves and will not hold the parent responsible for the child's actions--and I think that this may be a case in point.
    10-11-08 08:33 PM
    kick him in the balls..... TWICE
    I second this idea!!!
    10-11-08 08:38 PM
    bahaahahaha
    Well, my replacement phone came in today thank goshhh!
    How were you able to get a replacement phone?
    10-11-08 08:39 PM
    The fact that he is childish has nothing to do with whether or not he played football, it has to do with the fact his parents didn't discipline him.
    10-11-08 08:41 PM
    The OP would seem to of been disciplined as a kid, as she earned her own money to purchase a BB, and has a dim view of the way her younger brother was raised.
    Why were they disciplined differently?
    The likely reason is that he plays sports and the parents feel that any kind of discipline might affect his ability to play, and they wouldn't want that.
    10-11-08 08:52 PM
    This thread makes me even happier that I'm an only child! LMAO

10-11-08 09:06 PM
    The replies on this thread were so funny. To the OP I'm happy you got a new BB. Keep it safe!

10-11-08 09:39 PM
    The OP would seem to of been disciplined as a kid, as she earned her own money to purchase a BB, and has a dim view of the way her younger brother was raised.
    Why were they disciplined differently?
    The likely reason is that he plays sports and the parents feel that any kind of discipline might affect his ability to play, and they wouldn't want that.
    SOMEbody's taken Intro to Developmental Psychology.
    10-11-08 11:29 PM
    Find out what he values most and return the favor.
    10-11-08 11:33 PM
    I'm glad I don't have a brother that's for sure...and if I did and this happened I wouldn't have one anymore...does he gave an old nokia with snake you can have?

10-12-08 12:05 AM
    lol, in reality I hate psychology, find it to be a lot of BS. To the OP, glad you got a new phone, though I feel that you should not of had to pay for it, however, whats done is done.
    10-12-08 03:41 AM
    After all that hardship I think you deserve a bold or a storm as a theraputic upgrade

I second that.
    10-12-08 02:48 PM
    If you take something of his and sell or pawn it, that is theft and he could call the police on you. However, if you fall on something of his and it breaks, that's an accident.

True but in the world of revenge it's well OK. And you have to get caught for it to be a crime (hey just saying!). what camera? What guitar?
    What you talking about Willis er.. I mean exelant?
    10-13-08 01:56 PM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD