OK I know that there are gonna be a lot of threads like this but I'm really p***ed off at the lack of bb10 for playbook. I made myself a deal that if blackberry were to back out of bb10 for playbook, I would drop blackberry. I know its silly and I know playbooks are still usable on 2.1 but its more the principle. Heins lied and I can no longer trust the brand.

My playbook has always been a paperweight sitting there on my desk as I have no use for it. There are no good apps for it and i was hoping bb10 would make it actually useful.

I have also held off getting a bb10 device due to their extortionate prices I mean �579 for a q10? What are they playing at? You can get way more powerful phones for �420ish!

So yeh once my bis runs out, bye bye blackberry. I have been pushing blackberry for months trying to convince people to get blackberrys. I have fought back at the criticism that others have given me. But now I don't care. I will become another blackberry hater like everyone else.

So long blackberry.

Sent straight from the broken heart :'(
    PrettiiBadOne419 likes this.
    06-28-13 12:50 PM
    Nobody knows how to **** off their existing customer base like BB does... I see they're still doing this kind of stuff...
    06-28-13 12:54 PM
    Does your face feel duly spited from the cutting off of your nose? I hope it does.
    06-28-13 12:56 PM
    OK I know that there are gonna be a lot of threads like this but I'm really p***ed off at the lack of bb10 for playbook. I made myself a deal that if blackberry were to back out of bb10 for playbook, I would drop blackberry. I know its silly and I know playbooks are still usable on 2.1 but its more the principle. Heins lied and I can no longer trust the brand.

My playbook has always been a paperweight sitting there on my desk as I have no use for it. There are no good apps for it and i was hoping bb10 would make it actually useful.

I have also held off getting a bb10 device due to their extortionate prices I mean �579 for a q10? What are they playing at? You can get way more powerful phones for �420ish!

So yeh once my bis runs out, bye bye blackberry. I have been pushing blackberry for months trying to convince people to get blackberrys. I have fought back at the criticism that others have given me. But now I don't care. I will become another blackberry hater like everyone else.

So long blackberry.

Sent straight from the broken heart :'(
    +1...bad earnings I can handle...outright betrayal? I'm done too...i wanted to buy 2 Q5s for my kids...i don't do business with confirmed liars...it feels like uncle Thorsten had me sit on his lap only to violate me, my friends, and family

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 12:57 PM
    In my life I've had no fewer than 10 companies announce they were going to bring some product or upgrade to market only to have business reality make that promise unfeasible. This change of business plan does not surprise or bother me. I prefer BlackBerry concentrate 100% of their resources on saving the company rather than shoehorn BB10 on to hardware that is not up to the task of running it. My PlayBooks still serve me just as well as they did yesterday.
    shahyaz and Elite1 like this.
    06-28-13 01:14 PM
    Does your face feel duly spited from the cutting off of your nose? I hope it does.
    I'm not sure if this is applicable. By not buying Q5s, he is at worst steering clear of a platform whose future is very tenuous and, at best, he is avoiding a platform that is all but flatlined.
    06-28-13 01:15 PM