I've been looking all day for an app to screen cap my BB screen. I've found BBScreenShooter and Capture It. BBScreenShooter has like 29435984 downloads and is way confusing and Capture It just will not work. It comes up with an error when I try to use it. I just need to screen cap! Help please!
    11-22-08 11:25 PM
    Courtesy of CrackBerry Forums Moderator Pete6

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/ - The zip file is at the bottom of Post #1

also
    JL_CMDER
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-23-08 at 12:25 AM.
    11-23-08 12:22 AM
    With CaptureIt, I needed to change the application permissions to allow Screen Captures. Goto Options - Advanced Options - Applications, then scroll down and highlight CaptureIt, then Menu - Edit Permissions, scroll to Interactions , then Menu - Expand, scroll to Screen Capture and choose Allow, and then Menu - Save. Seems a bit odd that you need to change the permissions but I did and CaptureIt works great now. Very handy to have, since I don't connect my Curve to my Computer very often.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 09:34 AM
    With CaptureIt, I needed to change the application permissions to allow Screen Captures. Goto Options - Advanced Options - Applications, then scroll down and highlight CaptureIt, then Menu - Edit Permissions, scroll to Interactions , then Menu - Expand, scroll to Screen Capture and choose Allow, and then Menu - Save. Seems a bit odd that you need to change the permissions but I did and CaptureIt works great now. Very handy to have, since I don't connect my Curve to my Computer very often.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So...I just tried all this and everything was already set to allow...and it still doesn't work. Every time I try to use it, it pops up with an error that says "Error starting CaptureIt: Symbol 'JPEGEncodelmage.encode' not found. This is Capture It 1.2 for my Curve 8310 btw.
    11-24-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD