I was quite relieved to see the anouncement about cleaning out the Crackberry forums, but I must admit, I've started to miss the furry trolls already.
    Yea they frustrated and irritated most of us BB appreciators, but they also kept things lively here, and allowed many Crackberry regulars a chance to free up their witty side.
    Maybe the Mods could make a specific Troll forum where the trolls can leave their comments....
    Just thinking aloud.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 11:07 AM
    I can make you answer a riddle before crossing my blackberry bridge if you would like.???.
    04-28-11 11:09 AM
    I can make you answer a riddle before crossing my blackberry bridge if you would like.???.
    Dang it!! I was going to post this.
    04-28-11 11:14 AM
    Now that their starting to leave we can get back to chatting about what really matters. Our (crack)berrys of course

04-28-11 11:19 AM
    I was quite relieved to see the anouncement about cleaning out the Crackberry forums, but I must admit, I've started to miss the furry trolls already.
    Yea they frustrated and irritated most of us BB appreciators, but they also kept things lively here, and allowed many Crackberry regulars a chance to free up their witty side.
    Maybe the Mods could make a specific Troll forum where the trolls can leave their comments....
    Just thinking aloud.

Trolls aren't content to be segregated from the general members' convos. Their whole modus operandi is to aggravate.
    04-28-11 11:39 AM
    Things will start to jump again when they feel the focus is off them. That's when the report button will be needed.
    04-28-11 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD