Dear BlackBerry, Mr Chen please fire entire team from Holland! And bring some decent employees.
    Why I'm so mad? Imagine it : I was at Mediamarkt, one of the largest media, electronics and home appliances stores from Europe, one of the biggest store from Amsterdam, near the Arena and SURPRISE, when I was at the phone shelfs imagine that no BlackBerry were there: Zeds, Q s, or something! Nothing and also no space from them. It's crazy, really? No display for BlackBerry? In the first moment I've said that maybe they are out of stock, but NO, they don't have a place for display BlackBerry! It's incredible, every junk phone was there but not Berries.
    NO COMMENTS or maybe a central market execution for the staff of Holland, Amsterdam or how they are organised...
    Thank you BlackBerry, Mr Chen....

Proudly Z10 owner
    07-08-14 03:11 PM
    Dear BlackBerry, Mr Chen please fire entire team from Holland! And bring some decent employees.
    Why I'm so mad? Imagine it : I was at Mediamarkt, one of the largest media, electronics and home appliances stores from Europe, one of the biggest store from Amsterdam, near the Arena and SURPRISE, when I was at the phone shelfs imagine that no BlackBerry were there: Zeds, Q s, or something! Nothing and also no space from them. It's crazy, really? No display for BlackBerry? In the first moment I've said that maybe they are out of stock, but NO, they don't have a place for display BlackBerry! It's incredible, every junk phone was there but not Berries.
    NO COMMENTS or maybe a central market execution for the staff of Holland, Amsterdam or how they are organised...

Proudly Z10 owner
    Here in Belgium same case no where to get Z30, Only proximus(carrier) is selling Q10 online, nothing from retailers even Mediamark
    07-08-14 03:19 PM

Proudly Z10 owner
    It's not just Holland. Many box box retailers in Europe don't display any BlackBerries. It is contributing to people's impressions that they're going out of business. I know they are pushing Enterprise accounts but they should have some presence in the larger stores.
    07-08-14 03:20 PM
    ...what marketing staff?

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    07-10-14 08:53 PM
    ...what marketing staff?

Posted via CB10
    Well said

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.2947 on AT&T
    07-10-14 08:56 PM
    They can't fire a staff that doesn't exist rofl...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    07-10-14 09:00 PM
    ...what marketing staff?

Posted via CB10
    Had the same question, only reading the title

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 08:15 AM