Honestly speaking, after going back and forth with the passport , and the priv ; I can honestly say that I'm really liking the Priv now, and I will sell my passport with no regrets anyone else in the same boat? ..thanx

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-05-16 10:18 AM
    Opposite, here.
    I do a lot with music and hate the fact that the Android OS stops the media players when you get an alert of any kind. I am a heavy multitasker and cannot tolerate the feature.

QNX doesn't do that.
    I have dumped the Priv and returned to BB10 on Passport SE.
    Sounds a hec of a lot better too.

06-05-16 10:29 AM
    Honestly speaking, after going back and forth with the passport , and the priv ; I can honestly say that I'm really liking the Priv now, and I will sell my passport with no regrets anyone else in the same boat? ..thanx

I use the Classic on line one and Priv on line 2... With the recent updates and the addition of Marshmallow I can say I DO honestly enjoy the Priv now (much more than I did upon its unboxing), but if I was forced to consolidate my devices to just one phone, I would stay with my Classic or move to the Passport over the Priv... BB10 is still better suited for my needs, but if all the BB10 devices suddenly exploded and I was forced to choose a phone from all that remains in the wide world of mobile ecosystems, I would probably go with the Priv just because it has a PKB... Luckily that is a choice I don't have to make at this time... I can continue to have my happiness AND satisfy my guilty pleasures too... Win/win...

Posted via CB10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    06-05-16 10:30 AM
    I don't see any issues with the priv, I deal with emails all day, and I really get my job done anyways cheers.

06-05-16 10:58 AM

Not exactly in the same boat. The more I use the Priv my liking for the Passport increases. I am fan of BB10 Hub which is unmatched till now. Having said that I am enjoying the best of both worlds.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    06-05-16 12:33 PM
    I have had the Priv since the day it was launched and the more I use it, the better I like it. I also loved my passport, but the app issue was a downside for me because my clients require me to use apps that are not supported.
    Prem WatsApp and Ronindan like this.
    06-05-16 01:04 PM
    I use the Classic on line one and Priv on line 2... With the recent updates and the addition of Marshmallow I can say I DO honestly enjoy the Priv now (much more than I did upon its unboxing), but if I was forced to consolidate my devices to just one phone, I would stay with my Classic or move to the Passport over the Priv... BB10 is still better suited for my needs, but if all the BB10 devices suddenly exploded and I was forced to choose a phone from all that remains in the wide world of mobile ecosystems, I would probably go with the Priv just because it has a PKB... Luckily that is a choice I don't have to make at this time... I can continue to have my happiness AND satisfy my guilty pleasures too... Win/win...

Posted via CB10
    +1
    06-06-16 01:13 AM
    Priv's so good that Chen uses Passport.

Enuff said...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 08:06 AM

Enuff said...

Posted via CB10
    He needs more security... :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    06-06-16 05:53 PM
    He needs more security... :-D

Pfft... Not security...

Chen is obviously "committed to BlackBerry10"...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 06:46 PM
    Opposite, here.
    I do a lot with music and hate the fact that the Android OS stops the media players when you get an alert of any kind. I am a heavy multitasker and cannot tolerate the feature.

QNX doesn't do that.
    I have dumped the Priv and returned to BB10 on Passport SE.
    Sounds a hec of a lot better too.

You feel my pain!!!!!!!

06-06-16 07:07 PM

Enuff said...

Posted via CB10
    At least he knows how to swipe up on that one... ;-D

IndianTiwari likes this.
    06-06-16 07:23 PM
    On topic, a lot of people are actually liking the Priv.
    The usual grievance is pre-purchase, that is , yeah, the pri-ce... :-)

After the fact a lot are luvin' the phone. We have plenty of members in the Aussie BBM group who will say so. I'm waiting for the Rome, I guess an always-out keyboard is more my thing.

IndianTiwari likes this.
    06-06-16 07:27 PM
    I loved my Classic and would go to back to it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the app situation. I am loving my Priv and gotten comfortable with the stock Android OS. I love the keyboards, Hub and solid build of this device. Not a lot of bloatware and runs MM very well. Great device . Price was not a factor since I got it from ShopBlackberry with bundle accessories for $650.

Posted via my Priv
    06-07-16 02:50 PM
    Not exactly in the same boat. The more I use the Priv my liking for the Passport increases. I am fan of BB10 Hub which is unmatched till now. Having said that I am enjoying the best of both worlds.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    If only there was some way to have both that would be ideal.

Send from the power of the force and the  Passport
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    06-08-16 12:49 PM
    If only there was some way to have both that would be ideal.

Send from the power of the force and the  Passport
    True .
    06-08-16 12:53 PM