So, I finally got a nice new Curve 8330 and I absolutely love it. I can see why you guys love them so much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 05:47 PM
    You are now officially an addict
    welcome to CB!
    07-30-08 05:49 PM
    Welcome to the addiction!!
    07-30-08 05:51 PM
    Enjoy!

Change your profile to reflect your new device - and do it without looking back at your Treo.
    07-30-08 05:51 PM
    Welcome to the Curve family

07-30-08 05:53 PM
    Awesome! Welcome and enjoy!
    There's no looking back now. Welome to cb!!

Enjoy!

Change your profile to reflect your new device - and do it without looking back at your Treo.
    Done with joy

I'm really loving my new device a lot. I don't like the case that I got though, it's really too snug and it keep leaving smudges on my screen.
    07-30-08 06:28 PM
    Read up on the forums Nick, so you can find out everything your device can do, and get. Welcome to CrackBerry...
    07-30-08 06:37 PM
    Welcome!!!

07-30-08 06:39 PM
    Come bacl often.

07-30-08 06:47 PM
    Hi and welcome

07-30-08 06:49 PM
    Welcome to the addiction.
    07-30-08 06:51 PM
    Welcome and enjoy the phone
    07-30-08 07:04 PM
    Hi i'm new 2 this site.. i didn't even know how 2 post a "new" msg, so i'm piggy backing....sorry. my problem is, I was having trouble with my device (8310 Curve) a few months ago, so i "wiped" it. recently I was looking for the "History" of a caller and it's not there anymore. i use 2 press the menu button with the highlighted name and "view History" would be one of the options...but not anymore! PLEASE HELP. (I did back it up, i think i forgot to reinstall it)
    07-30-08 07:10 PM
    You might be able to see if you can restore the data in the Desktop Manager, but I'm not sure hpo that would settle with your existing data. It might delete your existing data and restore the old data. As for posting, look around for a button like "new topic".

07-30-08 09:21 PM
    congrats on your new Curve and welcome to the board!!
    07-30-08 09:23 PM
    The BB and CB are truly addictive. Be prepared to lose a lot of sleep.

07-30-08 10:37 PM
    It is totally addictive! Welcome to CB!

07-30-08 10:39 PM
    welcome to CB
    07-30-08 10:40 PM
    That is putting it mildly!!! I find myself always reading looking for some new advice on how to fix an old problem.. I seem to always find an answer from someone here...
    Interesting reading on these boards..entertaining at times..but always seems to be useful!
    07-30-08 10:43 PM
    I got my BB 8310 from Best Buy about a month ago before moving from Indiana to Seattle (It all has to do with the Military) and I was happy with my new phone (to call a BB �just� a phone is an insult, but I am new to this addiction), but little did I know that I was slowly finding new things that made me go "WOW!! That is SO cool".
    So today I am driving around Puyallup (Just east of Tacoma) trying to find the Red Robin's restaurant and I am having no luck finding it when I remember reading a post about the Google Maps on these forms. I launch my browser and down load the GMM and install GMM. This takes about 2 minutes and much to my surprise, the GMM finds where I am. I see the Google's "Search" area. I type in where I am looking for and GMM offers to give me driving directions. In about 10 minutes I now have a semi-GPS enabled travel guide for the Seattle and surrounding area.
    I am so glad that I got the unlimited data since I have discovered the GMM's. I am now an addict to this little device.
    When I was eating my lunch, I had to tell my wife who also has the same model and her reaction was the same � �WOW!� Now, understand that my wife is still located in North Central Indiana until she can make her way out to Seattle, but even there in the middle of all the Corn and Beans, it found her location.
    I just want to say a big THANK YOU for all the members who have provided the advice to new members who are lost trying to figure out "How to do ...�
    Without guys I would not have been able to upgrade to 4.5.0.52 and upgrade my desktop to 4.6.
    So I guess it is an addiction if the first thing you do when you wake up is to grab your BB and check emails and the last thing before going to sleep�
    07-30-08 11:08 PM
    Welcome to CB. Get prepared of being the most easily reachable person.
    07-30-08 11:18 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!!

07-30-08 11:36 PM
    Welcome to CB. Get prepared of being the most easily reachable person.
    I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing.

07-31-08 02:09 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD