What does BBC stand for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The way she's using it....Blackberry Curve....

The orther way...British Broadcasting Company

12-27-08 10:43 PM
    Yay for another Ak BB owner! Welcome to Crackbry/BB
    12-27-08 10:52 PM
    Yankez!!!!
    Your a riot!!.....But Yes...I will take all your snow and all of Washingtons as well!! I'm here in Alaska....Snow is Winter Fun!!! Just turn the wind around we are having tonight and that should *Suck* it all Up North!!!

PVT!....
    I Love it here....There is so much here to read and learn...I had No Idea a Phone ( did I just call it a phone?) could do so much....It's my new Pocket Laptop!

Thank you all for such a warm welcome....I'm hopin to be a Huge Part of your lives soon!!!

Your safe....I'm Paper Trained!!!
    12-27-08 10:54 PM
    The way she's using it....Blackberry Curve....

The orther way...British Broadcasting Company

Lets just call it my new Comforter!!!!!
    12-27-08 10:57 PM
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Yankez!!!!
    Your a riot!!.....But Yes...I will take all your snow and all of Washingtons as well!! I'm here in Alaska....Snow is Winter Fun!!! Just turn the wind around we are having tonight and that should *Suck* it all Up North!!!

[FONT]
    Outstanding . Now if I can just find where I put my red slippers , I'll put them on..click my heels ....hang on....wrong script

But regardless .... I'm sending it back to you .
    12-27-08 11:48 PM
    Welcome!!!! You will soon realize that your life was not complete before you opened your bb box...

Enjoy the Addiction
    12-28-08 12:30 AM
    You will soon realize that your life was not complete before you opened your bb box...
    Oh Ashley!
    To Late....With in 15 minutes (long enough to put the sim card in and battery in and I knew my life had changed forever!!!

Thank You for the welcome!! This is such a Grand Place to be!!!

*Cyn*
    12-28-08 01:43 AM
    That Santa is a pretty nice guy one of my friends got a storm welcome to CB.
    12-28-08 01:45 AM
    He truly is an Awesome Santa!

He was just watching TV and saw an Ad for the Storm....He said...*LOOK*...That's what I'm Getting!!!
    12-28-08 01:48 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD